the Rift

The last, first [Open]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Once more the young gold and teal stud found himself out in the Threshold. Since he had only lived in the Throat for a few weeks the boy wasn't bothered by the snow and ice, not yet anyway. Having grown up in the World's Edge he was still used to the frozen water as it clung to his thick legs. Playing and running in the stuff as a foal had built up his tolerance to the chilly powder and breeze. Thoughts of his family were slowly becoming easier to handle. Areli was still the hardest one to think about. He could easily recall the look upon her face when he had left her behind with Kaj. How was she fairing without him around? Was she the loner he had been or was she surrounded by foals her own age laughing and playing like he had always longed to do?

A soft voice drew the hybrid out of his thoughts, so there was someone else out here this early. A kind smile touched his lips as the stud moved towards the sound. His silver eyes caught sight of a plain bay stud standing lost in a clearing. Nickering softly the male stepped into the clearing as well. "Hello Sir, Welcome to Helovia." He dipped his horned head briefly before speaking again, "I am Ilios, it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled and eyed the larger and older stud. Would this stud be a friend or foe? It was only a matter of time before the colt wondered upon a violent individual. The only question was, would he be ready for that day?

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags;
Words; 272
OOC; HORRIBLE! I am SO sorry xP Welcome to Helovia and I swear it will get better!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-16-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-17-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-17-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-17-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-18-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-18-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-19-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-20-2015, 04:23 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-20-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-21-2015, 04:30 PM