the Rift

The last, first [Open]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

He could tell the other was confused if not startled by his pelt. He smiled kindly at the much taller bay stud. he was very plain and had probably never seen his coloring or maybe even wings like his. Even his wings were teal swirled with the same silver as his eyes. Startled as he was the male was polite enough. Deep country twang rang out, "I know my coloring is kind of bold huh?" A deep chuckle sounded warm and playful. "To be honest, compared to some here my teal and silver is nothing. I've seen way brighter than me around here." Another chuckle as he eased his rear right hoof up. He could sense no harm from him and so no reason to make the other worry.

The call of a bird sent his mind reeling towards memories of Penna, his mother's companion. Even as the thoughts appeared he dismissed them, Penna didn't sound like that, never had. Within moments the sound of wings drew his silver gaze upwards searching for the source. The pair weren't the easiest to spot in the snowy clouds above. Once she landed the colt was struck with a feeling he had never experienced before. Puppy love was a killer when you're short and young. She was beautiful, very light almost white cream, with lighter blue streaks in her hair, and a pretty snowflake marking. Her bird was just as captivating, and seemed to be made from the snow itself. She bowed and he quickly returned the respectful gesture his muzzle brushing the thick snow.

The smile upon his face grew as the newcomer bowed as well. So he was respectful just as he had hopped. He allowed Elsa to speak then the other flicking his eyes between the two trying not to miss a thing. The stranger also introduced him and he took the opportunity to speak as soon as he could. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Elsa." He inclined his head towards the stallion. "Elsa said she is from the World's Edge, I better tell you where I hail from. I live in a lush desert called the Dragon's Throat. This is the Threshold, the place where all newcomers to Helovia show up. This land can be a bit, well, overwhelming. As you can see there are companions, animals of all sorts that are connected to one lucky equine's soul." A pause to dip his head towards the snow bird, "There is also magic here." It was hard when you start spilling all of your lands secrets to stop, but he had to, in fear of freaking the other out. It was also easy for the youth to forget how hard his heart was beating over the lady next to him; when you're busy that is.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags;
Words; 467
OOC;
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-16-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-17-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-17-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-17-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-18-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-18-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-19-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-20-2015, 04:23 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-20-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-21-2015, 04:30 PM