the Rift

The last, first [Open]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Whatever conversation was ensuing now, Elsa was highly unprepared for. Everyone seemed much to happy, and that almost annoyed her to a certain extent. So much talk... so many words... her own head was spinning as to what to do. It seemed that as soon as Ilios had spoke, the unknown stallion had something to say. It was like a rainbow of happiness and talkativeness had pooped all over these guys. Edgar chastised her, reminding Elsa that they had come here to feel better, not to feel worse. So she begrudgingly kept her mouth shut.

Once the two men had fallen silent, Elsa nodded, a forced, but natural, smile climbing over her face. "He did indeed do a good job. I haven't visited there often, but I know Gaucho, their leader, is pretty damn good as his job." She laughed lightly, glancing to Ilios as if expecting him to agree. Outside of her own mind, she had no idea how Gaucho was perceived. Maybe he was like some freaky dictator or something. "But I to have a wonderful home." She offered a short wink before beginning. "Unlike the desert, I live in the World's Edge. Its a forest of sorts, situated on a plateau. Once you enter our land, you can only walk back so far. Eventually, you'll come to a cliff that overlooks the ocean. It's quite breathtaking really." The smile that followed those words were genuine. The Edge had become a home to her, and now, she could really understand and appreciate the beauty within in. "The Edge is ruled by two kings, who I'm sure would love to have you." That was a blatant lie. She had no idea who or what her kings liked, so it was just a shot in the dark. It's probably safe to assume they would welcome newcomers, considering the lackluster numbers at the moment. "Oh! And what's your name? It would be quite unfortunate for me to have to call you "That Guy" all the time." She chuckled and fell silent, awaiting the next portion of conversation.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-16-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-17-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-17-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-17-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-18-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-18-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-19-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-20-2015, 04:23 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-20-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-21-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-22-2015, 05:34 AM