the Rift

The last, first [Open]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Silver eyes watched the handsome bird for a moment curiosity painting his handsome features. He was careful to hide the jealousy lifting it's head in his chest. One day he would have a companion no questions asked. He had grown up with Penna so it felt like he had one, kind of. Penna had been more of nanny though, keeping an eye on him and trying to be sneaky. It had been easy to tell when the falcon was over head; rabbits would panic and dive underground. He smiled softly at the thought before turning back to the stallion. Once his little speech was over the other had somethings to say himself. A chuckle boomed forth, stylists huh? With all the well groomed horses here he had to agree.

His next words caught him off guard though. Instead of swelling like others his age might at the complements he brushed them off with a sheepish grin. "I've never really thought about it that way." He laughed again shaking his horned head before speaking again, "The Throat does have a lot of sand, but there is more than enough grass to go around. There is an oasis in the middle that keeps us all cool and watered. The view there is spectacular, you can watch the sun rise and set over the ocean that surrounds us. It's also well protected. You see the Dragon's Throat is an island, we have ways for unicorns and equines to get back and forth safely and easily though." He smiled and quieted gaze shifting to Elsa as she too complemented him; another sheepish grin. His long black frosted tail flicked dismissively at the kind words. he didn't need it since he was speaking the truth. Now if he had been lying it might have been different. His family would have to be in desperate need for the boy to lie. It wasn't his way to decisive a newcomer, he wanted the person to be happy with their choice.

As she spoke of his massive leader the boy nodded in agreement. Gaucho was a fair and kind leader, even if he had trouble speaking. Once she started her speech on the edge he nodded once more and waited until she was done before chiming in, "The World's Edge is amazing; I grew up there. The mists and evergreens are stunning year round." He smiled warmly at both of them. Elsa did bring up a good question though. He turned head tilted and ears pricked forward to catch the answer he was sure would come. At her laugh his heart did a little flip before settling back down. What was going on with him lately? Anytime a pretty mare showed up he went all... mushy. It was very annoying.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags;
Words; 462

Messages In This Thread
The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-16-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-17-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-17-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-17-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-18-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-18-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-19-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-20-2015, 04:23 AM