the Rift

The last, first [Open]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

He smiled softly watching the pair and the bird curiously. Elsa didn't really seem like much for talking, maybe it was just his presence or the maybe it was just an off day for the pretty mare. Either way he wouldn't press her for more words. Once more he was complimented, told to remember what he had just said. Of course he would, especially when a newcomer told him it might help. The colt nodded and dipped his head in appreciation. This meeting would surely be locked in his memory forever, as one of the best.

Surprise shock him, Ilios hadn't even realized that the bay hadn't offered up a name. Achaius was his name, now he knew it he felt even more relaxed around the older male. He dipped his single horned head in recognition of his name. Elas spoke before he could say anything though, offering for Achaius to visit the Edge. He nodded his agreement with everything she said. "The Throat would be over joyed to have you consider make your home with us." He paused glancing at Elsa wondering how she knew what he had learned. "I agree with Elsa. It really is horrible to live somewhere you don't fit in with. I feel like I need to mention the other two herds before you decide though." He glanced at Elsa once more before going on, "There is the Hidden Falls and the Aurora basin. I would recommend  not going to the Basin though. They are a bunch of uh... biased unicorns. The Falls on the other hand is where my blood family lives. I know thier king well. If you want to visit there, ask for Kaj, tell him I sent you." He smiled kindly at the stud then quieted waiting for his decision.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags/OOC; Horrible I'm sorry!
Words; 299
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-16-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-17-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-17-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-17-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-18-2015, 04:41 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-18-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-19-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Ilios - 08-20-2015, 04:23 AM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Achaius - 08-20-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: The last, first [Open] - by Elsa - 08-21-2015, 04:30 PM