[OPEN] no flurries, some worries.

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
ROUX

drinking freedom from a bottle 

to the tune of belong

I hadn't remained within the borders of the Basin for very long before the itch to travel worked it's way up behind lids that covered the sightless moon-eyes. It wasn't long at all before the muscles lining long, red and black legs began to twitch and shake restlessly for their lack of adventure, so I headed out once more, with intentions of returning again soon after discovering what had changed of Helovia and my brother since my self-shunning into the cave. Ebony rimmed harks flicked forwards as I made my way easily past the snow laden sentinels. Wandering through the lands surrounding the Basin, as well as the Steppe, save for a few slippery paths I could make my way without much assistance from the eyes of the kite gliding effortlessly overhead. 

As if on cue, the feathered half of my brain speaks up, warning of a patch of ice that would have likely lead to my demise. Oh, if only the world were so lucky as to lose the life of another murderer, for that was all I would ever equal up too. A child murderer. Of course, I had been but a child myself as at three years old adolescence was only just leaving my body. Regardless, the pale colt would never see life again, destined to rot in the dark, damp caverns that twisted and turned beneath Helovia. A harsh shiver crossed over my red pelt as a hoof hit a patch of icy slush caused by the coming Birdsong. "Fuck!" The profanity rang clearly through the Steppe as I finally made it onto flat land and off of the treacherous paths that lead to my home, leaving at the very beginning of spring wasn't my wisest choice. But I couldn't stand the restlessness that came along with being cooped up for so long. 

"Incoming." The kite's voice screeched through the bond as an image of some gold and nearly black-bay child is shoved into my mind. He wasn't walking too far ahead of me and I cursed the wind's direction for keeping his presence a secret from me for as long as it had, luckily it didn't seem as if Mother Nature was in either of our favor as the gentle, warm breeze forced tangled tresses to press against my neck rather than pull in the young creature's direction. An image of the once-Lady of the Basin, Illynx, was pressed forwards next as if to compare the child and the former Lady, was this the child of the Engineer and the golden mare? Snorting I shook my ivory crowned skull before trudging onwards once again, stretching my limbs a little in order to catch up with the younger stallion. "Do the Basin's walls bore you as well?" Baritones reached forward hesitantly, breaking through the sound of the bird's singing the arrival of warmer days, reaching towards the gold stamped creature's ears before falling silent once again. Maybe it wasn't only my legs that were restless if I was preparing to start a conversation with this fellow traveler.

blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah 

Tag;; @Galacia  @Zunden
Words;; 513
Notes;; Hope this is okay!

Image Credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread