[OPEN] Homeward Bound [Welcoming]

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

oh come forth
into the storm and rout
and be my love in the rain

It seemed that slowly new life was beginning to trickle into the Falls. They came quiet and eager, generally, and Kaj welcomed them with open wings and a hopeful heart. Trust was something hard to give at times, but if he did not then not only would the newcomer suffer, but so would his family. It was well known that the land of the Foothills and the Falls seemed to have a lingering curse upon it, and Kaj dreaded that they were sinking apathetically into its mire. Archibald would scold him for such thinking, call him weak willed, but Kaj didn't really care what Archibald thought. They were two different Czars for a reason, after all. Archibald the forceful stoicism, and Kaj the political kindness. It seemed like a shitty kind of world to Kaj, to be angry all the time, but he considered Archibald a brother and cared for him nonetheless.

He cared for all of them.

Sure they may consider him weak, but he'd yet to encounter a reason to prove them wrong. Aurelia had learned, as had the former Edge, what he was capable of. Even Confutatis had not managed to steal his crown from him. They could compare him to Archibald all they liked, Kaj would not falter. Brutality was not something he considered a necessity, and the more they underestimated him the better it would be for all.

He's cut from his musings by the appearance of an unknown, exuberant form. She's dancing and kicking about like a foal, yelling over her shoulder to...his eyes follow behind her, having gone still with surprise over her floundering, and finds Aeolus. A smile creases his face. A new recruit perhaps? Jogging slightly after the fae his voice calls out to her.

"I will take the compliment, though the work is of the Earth God." Hoping that would draw her to a stop he paused, turning over his shoulder in a bid to gesture Aeolus closer. "My name is Kaj, I am the Czar of these lands. What is your name?" A good place to begin if any.

Image Credit
Code: Time & Neo

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Homeward Bound [Welcoming] - by Aeolus - 08-17-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Homeward Bound [Welcoming] - by Sky - 09-08-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Homeward Bound [Welcoming] - by Kaj - 09-13-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Homeward Bound [Welcoming] - by Aeolus - 09-13-2015, 06:19 PM