the Rift

[OPEN] When daffodils begin to peer [Spring NPC]

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Spring was notorious for adding many more noises and sounds to the atmosphere as new creatures appeared from all angles. Babies seemed to run rampant during this season of lust and "love" making everyone turn a little crazy. While the birds made the most noise it was one that never really bothered her all that much unless it turned into screeching and incessant chirping like she was currently having to listen to. Eager to shut the bird up the hybrid wandered down to see what all the racket was about. Three others had already arrived by this time and were both standing there staring at the ground with a frantic robin hopping around their feet. Moving in a little closer to figure out the issue her eyes caught the blue egg resting upon the ground, well that would certainly explain the racket.  

Standing there the girl listened to the ideas the other two had come up with to see if anything actually sounded logical. Neither of the pair before her had wings making their options rather limited but lucky for them she had arrived to save the day. "How do you figure that a sling would get the egg back up safely? The nest is much too high for us to reach it from here. Also I really don't think building a nest around it down here was quite what its mother had in mind. " The nest was much too high for them to reach on foot and leaving it on the ground was too dangerous so what was the plan for solving these conundrums? Gauging the distance between the egg and nest she vaguely wondered if she could just hover high enough to slip the egg back where it belonged? The problem with her trying to hover underneath the tree would be watching to ensure her wings did not get tangled or caught upon the branches. 

"What do you think about slinging the egg in something that its mother can help support instead? If it is too far to from the ground to the nest I could try lifting it as high as I can using my wing and Mrs Robin could take it the rest of the way up?" Casting a glance between her three... well technically four acquaintances she wondered what their thoughts were on the matter. Turning her head to gaze around she tried to think of something that might be able to support the tiny thing that was strong enough but also light enough for the Robin to lift. Perhaps some type of vegetation might do the trick...

•• TAGS: Demothi, Zunden •• NOTES: Hope you guys don't mind me joining in. ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: When daffodils begin to peer [Spring NPC] - by Rhea - 08-22-2015, 11:50 PM