the Rift

[OPEN] imprompteu

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

After another restless night of practically snowed-in moon watching, you finally begin to feel your body wearing down, the relative warmth of the little cave that you had found for yourself suddenly too alluring to deny any longer. You are virtually unaware of the way that the sun is shining, of the birdsong and skittering of life breathing back in to the valley, used to sleeping during any time that you could actually manage to. It is as your heavy, heavy eyelids close that the screeching of a particular voice catches your attention, mismatched eyes snapping open, your heartbeat loud within your ears as you strain to listen. The voice had been urgent, but you are loathe to lose out on your rest and so as the stunned quiet returns to the noise of the business of the birds and bugs you close your eyes once more.

Ever-curious, however, you find it impossible to relax once more, and with a heavy sigh you stumble to your feet and into the all-too-bright wilderness outside. It does not take long to spot two figures: one running (god what would even possess him to do such a thing, you do not know) around the lake and the other making a bee-line for the unsuspecting fellow. It is not hard to put two and two together, as she’s already yabbering away to him about something that you can’t hear, even as you march purposefully towards the pair, trying your best to hide the scowl that you feel is permanently stuck on your face, that she’s the one responsible for being so inconsiderate. You glance towards the dark-skinned boy, the skepticism in your eyes well-hidden in the folds of restlessness and welcoming. You can assume that finding faces (both of them strangers, and you shift on tiny heels at the thought before settling near to them, a second glance tossed at the girl) that you do not know in a family so large is hardly something to be alarmed about, but there is still an unfitting edge to your voice as you address the downy gray girl.

“Some of us were still trying to sleep, you know.” You give the young girl as firm a look as you can muster, which is barely a look at all; too tired to waste too much energy on scolding those that wouldn’t give a single shit about what you have to say. Upon actually looking at her, however, you can assume that she is of an age with you, just beginning to shed the skin of youth and blooming into the body of a woman. You judge the boy with the dark skin and lion’s eyes to be at the same cusp of life, and your gaze softens considerably, your desire to make friends overruling your momentary lapse of faith in the soldiers that you had trusted to keep the Basin safe thus far, popping the grouch-bubble that you had been stuck in since being woken up. “I’m Enna,” It is both an introduction and an invitation for the two of them, your eyes resting on both of them equally in turn. It is only then that you notice the way that she carries her back limb, and your brows furrow, face messing up with concern. “What uh, what happened to your leg?”

i didn't know how obviously her leg was injured, but i thought it would be useful since this is supposed to be a teaching thread for her to mention it and maybe put some medicine on it or something? i'm not sure, just a suggestion :3
i apologize about the quality of this post. that being said, they will most certainly get better~
@Rikyn

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
imprompteu - by Rikyn - 08-18-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: imprompteu - by Zünden - 08-19-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: imprompteu - by Enna - 08-21-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: imprompteu - by Rikyn - 08-21-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: imprompteu - by Zünden - 08-28-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: imprompteu - by Enna - 09-05-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: imprompteu - by Rikyn - 09-13-2015, 11:06 AM