the Rift

[OPEN] imprompteu

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
She watched the young stallion before her curiously. In her heart she knew Adelric was fine, probably off learning somewhere with his deer. Back to the boy though. He seemed to ignore her, continuing to run until she said Adelric's now. That had taken the fear for her brother right out of her mind. 'What a dick. A sexy beast, but a dick all the same.' She thought in aggravation as he finally turned towards her. Her own ears flicked back in a moment of flickering annoyance. How dare he a ignore her until she brought up her brother. A soft snort ripped from her muzzle as he slid to a stop and faced her. God's had he gotten tall, and thickened up. She could vaguely remember him following around Illynyx. That's right, he had been the prince, pampered, and... "Rikyn!" Even though she blurted his name it was just loud enough for him to hear.

His reply was short and simple as; he had not seen Adelric. The sound of hooves falling upon the still frozen ground drew her eyes away from the handsome stud. Tiny, weak, dainty, rude. Dual colored eyes narrow as grey ears flick back her own voice sharp, "Excuse me, for trying to find my brother that I haven't seen in a week." She snorts before turning back to see Rikyn nearly pissing himself at this new girl's arrival. If her leg didn't hurt so much she would have been very tempted to kick the boy. Rolling her eyes she turns back to the silver haired mare. So what if she was small and curvy, not every guy wanted a flower... right? Her heart twitched unwillingly. Why did this of all things chip a piece of her heart away? Damn hormones were a freaking killer!

As the girl examines her and Rikyn she seems to lighten up, but the damage has been done. Trying to mind her manners the storm girl relaxes, slightly. Her injured leg cocked slightly trying to keep her weight off of it. Enna was her name, guess that meant she needed to offer up her own. "I'm Zunden." She dipped her head a fraction of an inch. Then they brought up the subject of her leg. She shrugged before speaking again her voice bland, "I was bitten by a hellhound a few days ago." She watched the concern spread over the dark girl's face and saw nothing on Rikyn's. "It's not a big deal though." She watched the girl for a moment wondering why she cared. Rikyn sure didn't so why did Enna? The young lady didn't know here at all, even this colt knew her better than she did. "Why do you care anyway?" There was no malice in her voice just real wonder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 464
Tags:  @Enna
Notes: Sorry it took so long xP
Talking Thinking

Image Credit
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken