the Rift

Curiosity Brings Change

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He smiled softly at the poor frightened mare. She did not look to off guard, but he could tell she was very uncomfortable with him standing there eventhough he stoof off a good amount of feet away for her. Maybe it was his ghostly, eerie appearance that never helped when meeting new people, but he was once always alone and never near others so he did not mind looking like a demonic being. His gray eyes watched the odd colored mare as if they were looking right through her sole. Not a speck of emotion laid deep within them. He had a blank look on his face and that same look remained while he waited for her to answer. She probable had not been around a stallion for a long time, but lucky for her he was not of any interest to try to make her his. He was just on a walk today and wondering around Helovia. When the frail mare spoke to him her words shook like a leaf in her chest and her name finally christened her tender shaking maw Akeldama.. What an interesting name. " Well there is nothing to be worried about Akeldama, i know what its like to be alone for so long. I lived alone since i was a tender age of one by myself, and i not here to do you any harm. I still enjoy being alone that is why i take walks through Helovia its a time for me to regather my thoughts. I decided i would stop through the Theshold To see if there were any lost souls like my self wondering through. It can be a scary place by yourself, and i know I am not the most joyful thing to be around here, but you look like you need some company. ". As his Latin words finished me smiled softly at the shy mare answering her questions with ease.

Then he heard another approaching the steps almost flustered as it arrived closer he turned his head to see Tiamat standing there. Her blue body was covered in a damp sweat as she called his name " Hello Love, Are you okay? "He smiled at the blue mare as she touched his cheek and he reached out and touched hers to comfort her and try to help relax a bit. Something about this little mare made him a different person " Well i am glad to see you here, i think you came at a wonderful time. I did not wish to scare our new friend, but that is very easy for me to do if you know what i mean." He smiled brightly again looking back to their friend. His large black legs shifted under his weight as he then looked back to Tiamat. Hopefully they will be able to bring her home with them to the Basin.

OOC:: Sorry for being short and crappy i gotta go to work!!
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-18-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-19-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Tiamat - 08-19-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-20-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mauja - 08-21-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-21-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Tiamat - 08-21-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-24-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-25-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mauja - 09-05-2015, 10:43 AM