the Rift

Spars and Plots with Artorias

Artorias Posts: 4
Deceased
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.2 :: 7
Tribs
SO I have my new(and only now) boyo Artorias, who came over from the Rift. Formerly a Knight, now a slowly-going-insane vagabond, he kinda needs purpose.

Oh, and spars. Allllll the spars. I want him to get in quite a few scraps, perhaps make a friend to be a permanent sparring partner? Idek.

So, if you got a charrie/plot in mind, throw 'em at me. Open to just about everything/anything with him, really.

(Note, i have no intentions/desire for a relationship plot, I just can't see that happening with Artorias... especially given his armor situation. Sorry ladies ;D Also no intentions as of now on having him join up with a herd, though this could possibly change)

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
When I get the time to devote to a spar, count Thantos in!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Kratos Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Dingo
Kratos! Once he's posted up with the Green Labyrinth :3

They could try and form some semblance of a friendship, or just really hate each other's guts. Who knows. I'd love a thread and/or a spar!

Deceased
Tribs
@Morrigan That sounds good : D Give me a holler when you've got time, i still need to get his stats done

@Kratos Sure :D Alsotheskypething

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@ARTORIAS Eska hasn't spawned into the world yet (she will when the flats available) and she is hardly the sparring type. However she'd make a great damsel in distress for a knight looking to redeem himself. If you can think of anything else let me know! Once she's up and running she needs all the plots/character development. <3

Deceased
Tribs
@Evaneska That sounds cool :D He'll of course be the dashing knight ;D albeit a grey knight.... or dark knight

batman

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@Artorias Batman is best dark knight. If Evaneska gets into trouble he can come swooping in singing, "NANANAANANA BATHORSE!"

She'd probably be rather wary of him given his appearance, but she's learned the hard way to never look ungrateful. Although I can imagine she would think he would demand something in return cause intimidating sexy stallion lol.

Deceased
Tribs
@Evaneska Well let's see he's a 17.2hh stallion of muscle and armor lugging around a giant greatsword.

And has no eyes.

Yeah not surprised her reaction to his appearance would be wary xD I'd like to thread these two soon, seems like it might be interesting