Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I flinched and I stumbled backwards several steps when the dragon horse that I had followed spun around to face me. I winced as my movements jerked my injured wing, reminding me just how messed up it had gotten from that crazy mare's attack. He had been big before but now he seemed to be twice his size and those glowing scales and horns suddenly seemed a whole lot more threatening. A growl rumbled in his chest and throat and it sent a chill down my spine. I uh... hadn't thought that he would have fangs, but I guess I should have known better.

I took another couple of steps back even as he seemed calm a bit. "Sorry!" I blurted out. "I...I didn't mean to startle you." Again, I should have known better, especially after both of us came from fighting that demon-bear-god thing with the Time God, and being injured I shouldn't have confronted him alone. As his glowing died down to something a lot more calm I was able to take a better look at him and I saw the cuts from the fight, how his wings were torn and blood dripped from them onto the ground. I wondered for a second how bad I really looked with a wing that I couldn't tuck against my side, a huge gap where my golden feathers had been ripped out...

My ears tilted forward and I listened to him as he introduced himself as Thantos from Urd. "I'm Ranjiri." I said when he returned my question with one of his own. "And uhm... this is Helovia." I paused and I looked around at the strange land that hadn't been Helovia up until a little while ago. "Well.... I guess it is now." It was weird. "Uhh... Where is Urd? I've never heard of it before."

My gaze was drawn down to his dragonfeet as he scratched his foreleg. I wasn't sure what made him look down, too, but I suspected it was my staring (at least until he flicked blood onto the ground). "Oh..." I whispered. "Are you injured badly?"

"."

Image Credits

@Thantos

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-21-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-31-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-31-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Amani - 09-03-2015, 05:32 AM