the Rift

Guilty As Charged

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani

So, even though Ranjiri had told me to go on without her.... Did she really think I would listen? I had meant what I said. We were finishing this patrol together. If that meant I had to support her wing all the way back to the Throat walking, then I would. So it's with a soft sigh that I trail along behind her, almost like a bodyguard. I watch quietly as she speaks with the dragon like stallion. My Mother had told me of a stallion like him Vikram had been his name. He had been the mate to the leader of the Qian, Mirage. I didn't really know any more than that.

So to be honest, I to was curious. He was massive. He towered above Ranjiri, which meant I was really no match for him in size.... But I had magic tricks in my veins that could help if they were needed. I listen, mildly out of my own curiosity. I don't want to fully eavesdrop. It's only when he, Thantos I think he said his name was spoke of a healer that I began to pay full attention.

It was when Ranjiri winced in pain that I moved forward. "He's right Ranjiri. We need to get you healed up before anything else happens to your wing." I find my legs carrying me forward to join the conversation. Inside, I want to just crawl away. I am a shrimp compared to them both. I want to just take off and go hide away somewhere so I can remain unnoticed and overlooked like I have been for seasons now. Instead I act as if I am some social butterfly. Oh well.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-21-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-31-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-31-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Amani - 09-03-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 09-03-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:10 PM