the Rift

[OPEN] Mend My Scars, Make Me Whole

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Your suffering does not go unnoticed.

Helovia is full of magic, ancient and mystic though it may be. Overhead, in a blanket of otherwise meaningless stars, there lies a certain pattern. A champion of the just, a hero of legend and triumph, forever staring down upon the inhabitants of Loorien with serpentine head clutched tight in hand, valor seeming to shine through very star. It has a story behind it, one of courage and might. 

You could take comfort in such a tale, could you not, Zandora? For he has bled and been beaten on battlefields similar to the one you have just walked off, and it is he who instates himself as your protector. Champion of warriors and kind-hearted knights fighting for family rather than fortune. The Demon Star winks back in mockery of its name - of his name. But Medusa may be silent in her sky, for it is her head clutched in the hands of this warrior, and she is eternally written into the galaxies - defeated for all to see. Algol can do no harm to you tonight.

Perseus gazes down at you, shining brighter than normal, as if aware he will be looked upon tonight. His tale will be told, a tale that you need to hear.

Messages In This Thread
Mend My Scars, Make Me Whole - by Zandora - 08-19-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Mend My Scars, Make Me Whole - by NPC - 08-19-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Mend My Scars, Make Me Whole - by Ashamin - 08-24-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Mend My Scars, Make Me Whole - by Lena - 09-08-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Mend My Scars, Make Me Whole - by Zandora - 09-21-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Mend My Scars, Make Me Whole - by Ashamin - 10-16-2015, 10:53 AM