the Rift

Plot With Thantos

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
Hello everyone! I'd really like to get the ball rolling in regards to my newest boy, Thantos. He has an open thread right now in Bloodfalls, and I'd love for some random people to go and meet him! ;)

But, for future references I would like some more plots set up for him! None of these plots have to be "this strictly has to happen", if our characters take over and decide they hate each other instead of love each other, so be it. But it'd be nice to get him some ideas. He needs to feel like he has a purpose.

Shared History
Basically if he has a shared history that we've discussed, I definitely want them to meet up again! Even if they only knew each other in passing or as enemies, he needs to know that some people from his past made it out of the destruction.

Friends
He will be very protective of his friends, and he is not particularly judgmental of them unless he finds them morally unsound.  I think it'd be cool for him to form a bromance with someone, someone that he can joke around with and poke fun at but still have each other's backs. A couple random friends from different herds would be great too, as he was used to playing a peacekeeper and traveling from different lands to meet with friends.

Enemies/Spars
This is NOT an immediate plan, but I would like to set up some enemies and spars for him. They are not my top priority at the moment, but I will let you know when they are.

Lovers
Thantos is very much the 'hero' personality, and is more than happy to help a few damsels in distress, but I don't know how permanent those would be. He may feel more 'big brotherly' to those characters. Small flings, accidental broken hearts, rendezvous with him treating the lady like a princess and him being a complete gentleman are all open for grabs. But, what may really impress him and light his fires are independent woman, strong woman that can stand up for themselves and what they believe is right. But, he may prove me wrong and end up totally falling for the mare next door, that's why I'm not gonna force anything to happen.

Anything
You get the idea, ;D

Herd?
I'm not going to rush him into any one herd, I'd like him to meet several members of the different herds before he settles if he even settles at all.

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Okay, okay. So I know they already have a shared history and some general plots, but I can see either Thantos pushing her to learn how to defend herself OR she eventually goes to him with Mulan theme music going on. Maybe he can get her to stop following him like a loyal servant xD

Kratos Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Dingo
I'll throw Kratos at him :D It will just depend on how their interaction goes once I can post him (Green Labyrinth), I can see friend or enemy, really.

xyroca
@Evaneska - I can see either of those! Maybe when they reunite, he can intervine with someone trying to mess with her? And from there maybe he would tell her she has to start defending herself?

@Kratos - Sounds good! Either is fine for me, we will let them decide, lol.

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
-throws Tia at-

I would love to see her reaction xD she'd be scared but curious and awed at the same time, I think it'd be pretty adorable haha.
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
derps.

jiji wants to be friends <3

aud pixel!

xyroca
@Tiamat, I'd love for him to meet her! After the bear god fight shall we thread? :D

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
I cant wait for him and Adonne!!!!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Yes that sounds perfect!:D
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.