the Rift

plots for eska !

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
a porcelain doll groomed into a sacrificial lamb. saved to be naught but a prisoner, alone to wander in a cell masquerading as a wonderland. cast aside when asked for companionship and to see more of the world: down, down into hell. loyal servant to a captain of the underground whom surprised with compassion. torn apart by a revolution in the underworld of urd, carried away by those desperately trying to flee from the carnage.

friends. a jaded melancholy. aloof and pessimistic make it devilishly hard to obtain the precious companionship of friends. few would wish to waste precious time on a broken shell that is far from redemption. but that doesn't mean friendship is unattainable. even if she might not seem warm and fuzzy, the company is greatly appreciated. however she is completely unaware of what is considered a friend and what is not. a positive force to fight away her dark cloud is gravely needed.

enemies. there are those in the world who will gladly use you - stomp on you like a rug before throwing you out. evaneska is not a mare who fights back or rarely stands up for herself. she won't lunge or physically attack which makes her easy prey for the vultures who circle her. use her, abuse her, break her.

lovers. intimacy at its finest and worst. the concept of love has alluded evaneska for quite sometime. she feels respect and gratitude, but that is hardly considered to be true love. maybe one day she be swept off of her feet and her heart stolen away, placing it in the hands of another who could break it more or tape it up. buckle up for a surely long and bumpy ride.

herd. if more than one approaches her with warm invitations she will look much like a deer in headlights. how does she pick one while still showing appreciation to the others? a hard but necessary step towards growth.

miscellaneous. shared history, betrayal, character development.. the list goes on and on. i adore plotting and experiencing new things with my characters. ninety-nine percent of the time i will gladly go along with anything you suggestion! whether torture or healing i love it all~ so throw up any ideas you may get.

as evaneska is awaiting the halcyon flats to open before she's dropped into this world i cannot roleplay her at this very second. however i'd love to have plots and what not for her <3

*plots are subject to vary based on how evaneska reacts to them/the situations in roleplay. i like actually posting to form bonds instead of plotting them out immediately ^^"

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
i definitely want to offer up Ranjiri just to see how they get along. Jiji is pretty nice and likes to make friends, so I see the most potential in them being friends.

aud pixel!

Crystarius Posts: 13
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
She could meet Crystarius, Miykael, or Naerys? (Or all of them, individually of course) Could be fun to just throw them together to see where things go. Miykael is usually drawn to her type (he's a fixer of epic proportions... lmao) though he is currently unavailable as a love prospect. Crystarius is a mess in his own right and Naerys could potentially be a friend for her (more likely when she gets older since she's not even a year old yet - not that she acts like it)

Tagging is preferred

Permission for all except death and/or dismemberment
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Unregistered
ranjiri and evaneska. She sounds lovely! Evaneska would definitely be wary or perhaps even jealous about her full wings. Seeing as she was born for the use of her herd that wanted to sacrifice her so they could get their full wings back instead of deformed, little ones like Eska has. The pegasi she had met would often taunt her herd and call them Pegasus wannabes basically haha.

I think she would be able to get over all of that eventually, though. Especially since there are many pegasi in Helovia hehe.

Jiji could drag her on adventures while Evaneska does her best Eeyore impression. Of course she'd secretly love exploring since she's a curious mare.

crystarius and evaneska. I looove his design and concept so, so much. She wouldn't be sure what to do around him. Something is clearly wrong. Evaneska's rather observant so I'd like to think she'd be able to figure it out on her own - if that's alright with you. She'd try to help him out in her own little ways without making it incredibly obvious lol. They could even grow to be friends. Although maybe during a particularly bad period of withdrawals he completely snaps at her, etc.? Tell me what you think!

miykael and evaneska. She could always use someone to help chase her demons away haha. He could try to fix her in some way or another. (Although she might roll her eyes and consider it a waste of his time.)

naerys and evaneska. It doesn't matter when they interact! They could easily meet up when she's still young. It might make Evaneska feel at ease but she's also not one to talk down to someone simply because of their age.

Throwing them at each other individually works with me. Half of the time I hardly plot and just throw my characters at people to see what happens haha.

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
I'd love to throw Tia her way! She's ALWAYS open to makes new friends haha. She's very kind, bubbly, open, bright, and optimistic. Obviously Tia is probably one of the least racist people around, and she'd probably actually really adore Evaneska's little wings xD
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Unregistered
tiamat and evaneska squee I love Tiamat so much! Erm.. Anyway, Eska has never liked her wings. She doesn't believe she is a real pegasus like the ones with full wings/ones that can fly. She often dreams of being able to fly but her wings wouldn't even be able to take her an inch off the floor xD Having someone say they're adorable would make her completely blank.

I think they'd make really cute/sweet friends. Tiamat is such a darling that Evaneska might not believe her to be real at first xD

Maybe she can even go to see Tiamat one day in her herd but is surrounded by racist horses. What ever Tiamat would do will change how she reacts. It might be interesting to see Tiamat see just how prejudiced some can be. Unless she already has. I'm sorry I'm bad at this.

But yeah! She really needs friends, especially gal pals. Plus she also loves learning about stuff so they can geek out over that.

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
*blushes* OH THAHNKS
Eska is totally a babe

Anyways xD
Tiamat will definitely just be all "no you're beautiful I love them I wish I could have sommme!" and all that fun stuff haha.

Ooh that thing with the Basin could definitely be interesting! Tiamat holds her home like it's the home of the Gods, she loves it and it can do no wrong haha. To see them actually be racist will be jarring, but she'd also have to know Eska pretty well by that point too, since she holds the people of the Basin in such high regard.

But yeah, they can totally go exploring together:D although like I said, Tia is pretty grounded in the Basin so she won't like to away for too long xD but finding new herbs/plants/meeting new people is definitely something she'll love.
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Crystarius Posts: 13
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Awesome! I think Crystarius would probably be the most fun (and his muse is through the roof). So feel free to pm me when Evaneska is here and you're ready for him! :D

Tagging is preferred

Permission for all except death and/or dismemberment
replies slow? check here for status updates.