the Rift

[OPEN] herbology

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Morrigan

My gaze followed the ivory mare's glare towards a flock of birds that had followed her, the corner of my lips pulling into a light-hearted smirk at a pair that were fighting over a piece of fluff. I could imagine that it was relatively annoying, but at least they were only trying to pick up the fallen bits instead of pecking out her coat. Auds flicked forward as the stallion stepped a bit closer, scarlet gaze darting towards him cautiously as he introduced himself. With a tuck of my chin I dipped my muzzle towards the both of them as they introduced themselves, my interest peaking as Badger announced his rank. A fellow healer? My, I had missed quite a bit to have not noticed that we had more healers among our rankings.

"A pleasure to meet you both, Badger and Sheba. My name is Morrigan, and that-" I paused to toss my nose in the direction of my companion who was slowly making his way back to me. "-is Pongo." As my darling bongo returned to my side, I reached down to nuzzle him between his large ears before lifting my scarlet gaze back to the haltered male. "It seems you and I are of the same rank,perhaps we can share our knowledge sometime?" When the beautiful mare next to me asked about the herbs, I could not help but smile knowingly. Badger may have had his own way of handling his important leaves and herbs, but I had a general idea of what he was trying to do with them. "I too store some medicinal plants, I keep some dried ones in my mane." With that I turned slightly to show the two long braids that had been hidden by the rest of my mane, dragging on the sands to create snake-trails. Tucked between the braids were several different plants and herbs, from devil's claw to small aloe leaves.

@Badger & @Sheba
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
herbology - by Badger - 08-20-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: herbology - by Sheba - 08-20-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: herbology - by Morrigan - 08-31-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: herbology - by Badger - 09-08-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: herbology - by Sheba - 09-15-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: herbology - by Morrigan - 09-25-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: herbology - by Badger - 10-03-2015, 12:14 PM