the Rift

[OPEN] The Mountains Cage the Monsters In

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His eyes flicked up to the mare who just approached. Her body was petite, but he knew better than to judge a book by its cover. Her golden like eyes pierced like needles looking at the black stallion and he antlers crowned a skull full of thick hair reaching towards the ground brushing the dampened earth under their feet. Then she spoke, her words hit him like a thick shot of whiskey , they burned from deep inside showing the fire that raging from deep within the feminine form. He smiled softly hearing her spiteful words christening his black ears and he shook his head softly. His heavily crowned head reached to his onyx stone like legs to wipe off the ash from his muzzle to speak to the mare. He had to word his speech carefully with this little firecracker, he knew starting shit with a woman was a loosing battle. He planned as he looked to the sky flicking deep black tresses over his back as his dead, cold, stare meet the gaze of the mares. The demonic stag seemed slightly softer at this moment, he always had a better side for the mares. They were just easier to speak with and they really never were too cocky.

" It was the fire I my self was using. I would never break apart someone else warmth with out permission. ""He smiled softly as his deep Latin voice floated within the wind carrying his tones to her ears." I am Mortuus Nox, You may call me by Mortuus or Nox; it is all your choice. I figured i would start to clean up some of my mess, The site of burnt logs and ashes is not very present when Bird Song is creeping up on us. " He smiled softly again as he started pushing the other stones away from the pit. He did not expect the mare to help him one little bit, but her company was nice right now. It broke the silence of the whispering wind and the chattering trees. He wondered about the mare, who was she and he wondered what position she held within the Basin. He rolled the rocks further away from him and closer to the woods, but he kept his distance for the mare. He always tried to give then their space, because he does not really like others in his own bubble. His gray eyes looked up the the mare waiting for a response. In the mean time he kept himself busy with cleaning. He was never a messy type of person even though his mane and tail would spiral into some dread locks. He always kept his areas clean and the cave he chose was not too far from this spot, it was hidden in the woods. Even though his cave was easy access to walk into it was very hard to find. He hated the site of the ash and burnt logs every time he passed it, so he decided he would stick to his cave fire for now and clean this one up.

OOC:: Im sorry it took so long i started classes, and sorry it susck.... I will get better just got a lot going on! :(
@Enna
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mountains Cage the Monsters In - by Enna - 08-31-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: The Mountains Cage the Monsters In - by Mortuus Nox - 09-08-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: The Mountains Cage the Monsters In - by Enna - 09-17-2015, 04:07 AM
RE: The Mountains Cage the Monsters In - by Enna - 10-01-2015, 05:20 AM