the Rift

[OPEN] Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

I'M A WHISPER LOST UPON WIND, I'M THE EMBER THAT WILL BURN YOU DOWN
I'M THE WATER THAT'LL DROWN YOU, I'M A STAR THAT'S JUST A BLACK HOLE NOW

Volterra! The titan smirks as the filly bellows his name, internally purring at the fact she remembers him. She even prounounces his dragon's somewhat complex name as well - something few horses manage - as she questions his whereabouts. "Inflicting misery on some unsuspecting rodents. He'll be along soon." Even as he speaks, he feels bloodlust rise in his chest as his bonded's emotions zigzag along their mental tendril and bubble like lava inside him. His loins tighten and his eyes darken as Vérzés' sensations flood him; the dragon finds hunting as arousing as Volterra does. Being bonded to a dragon who is experiencing his teenage months is tricky for the mammoth young stallion. As well as his own high hormones, he has to deal with his mind-partner's, as well.

He hardens his mind, erecting walls to narrow the bond between him and Vérzés down from a rampant river to a delicate stream. Without the interference from his dragon, he can focus more on his current surroundings - and on the way the hybrid stallion puffs himself up like a courting bird, practically swinging his dick around in his eagerness to show Areli is off-limits. Volterra's nose shrivels in disgust, his own ears flickering backwards and his thick neck lifting his massive head high to demonstrate every inch of his size. I'm Ilios, Areli's big brother. The beast's eyebrows lift. "And here was me thinking you were her little brother," he drawls with an idle flick of his tail, lips twisted into a wicked smirk. He has at least two hands on the hybrid, something which pleases him no end. He may lack horns and wings, but the earth itself moves when he walks.

He supposes he can't judge this man for his protectiveness of his sister. If Volterra saw some stranger oggling Nymeria, he'd do exactly the same. But that doesn't stop him from taking Ilios' words as a personal challenge; he idly edges closer to Areli, his gaze becoming that bit more lecherous, just to annoy her brother. She is attractive, and he is a feral young stallion with twice the amount of testosterone flowing through his system; no amount of posturing from her twin will deter the monstrous monolith from his lusting.

The crack of the egg drags him from his brazen admiration of the filly, and towards her new companion. It's small, gold - surely not a golden dragon? - and takes flight immediately. "What is it?" he rumbles questioningly, narrowing his gaze on the creature.

image credits

@Areli

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Ilios - 08-21-2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Volterra - 08-24-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Areli - 08-26-2015, 04:37 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Ilios - 09-03-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Volterra - 09-03-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Areli - 09-05-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Ilios - 09-21-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Volterra - 09-22-2015, 02:50 PM