the Rift

[OPEN] Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Silver eyes watch the hulking stud cautiously as he spoke. 'He must be talking about a companion of some sort if it's after rodents.' He thought quietly eyes never leaving the stallion. He grumbles slightly as he quietly watches. Areli seems over joyed at his presence, but that was just Are. Ilios hadn't ever seen her around someone she disliked, or didn't trust. The boy would have to have a talk with her soon about how males really worked, or get Mother too. He sighed heavily and turned to look at Are as she eyed the egg curiously. Then the black and white male speaks to him in a snarky voice. Golden ears flatten  and his long black and white tipped tail lashes back and forth.

His large horned head whips around to face him anger flashing over his face for a moment. Then the comment sinks in; to his surprise a laugh bellows from his mouth. Once the laughter subsides he speaks with a chuckle lightening his deep drawl, "One day I might be if she keeps growing." The boy steps closer and whispers still chuckling, "Just do me a favor and not hit on her while I'm here." Shaking his head he turns his anger forgotten. Being a teenager sucks dick, with all the mood swings, awkwardness, and lust it was a bitch. Silver eyes find his sister touching the egg.

A line appears on the shell, followed by several more until it all breaks apart. His bright gaze finds the sodden golden pup. He watches silently allowing Areli time to greet her companion; her soul. "Areli, you must like it dry or it'll get cold." He breaths after a few moment his head dropping closer. He wonders the same as the black colt and waits sure Are will know the answer. Joy and relief wash through him at her answer; a wolf to take care of his sweet naive sister. He stands proudly watching her as she figures it out. Her nose drops to touch the trinket he had given her. "Yes Are, a wolf that will always care and love you, just as I do." He grins warmly down at the pup offering his muzzle for a second before drawing in the creature's scent locking it away. He glances for a moment towards the larger colt wondering what he thought of all this.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; @Areli @Volterra
Words; 397
OOC; Horrible and late, I'm so sorry =/
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Ilios - 08-21-2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Volterra - 08-24-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Areli - 08-26-2015, 04:37 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Ilios - 09-03-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Volterra - 09-03-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Areli - 09-05-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Ilios - 09-21-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Happy Birthday to Me [Hatching] - by Volterra - 09-22-2015, 02:50 PM