the Rift

[OPEN] Sing of Spring

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

She was so busy chattering away with her hallucination that Jahzara didn't even notice the approaching stallion's hoof steps until he cleared his throat to speak with her. With a startled little jump, Jahzara turned her head to look at the older stallion with surprise and embarrassment. Usually she didn't have a problem with others knowing about Lily, she understood that no one else could see her, but it was different when she was unexpectedly joined and asked if she was alright. Wanting to bury her head in the dirt from the shyness, Jahzara did the next best thing she could and lowered her head to over just about the ground. Her forelock covered over her blinded, blue eye while her healthy brown stared up like a child afraid to talk to a stranger. "Errr, yes...I'm fine."

Lily, however, was not so embarrassed. Nor was she very impressed by the pathetic stance she had put herself in at the hoofs of this stranger. '...What are you doin'? Get'cho butt up from that dirt and talk to the man like normal.' The stout little pony scolded the gold and snow colored mare, waddling up to her to nudge her to her feet. Obeying the orders of her imaginary friend, Jahzara rose to her feet with a guarded look. Her chin tucked close to her chest, arching her neck as though she was now trying to hide behind her mane. "I uh...I didn't mean to cause concern...I was just..." Jahzara cast a nervous look down to the pony she saw at her side, and Lily gave an approving nod and encouraging smile. "I was talking to my friend. I-I know you can't see her, but she says hello..." Jahzara braced herself for mockery, surely a stallion of his age would tell her she needed to grow up, that she was crazy, that she needed to join the real world.

The ever hopeful Lily was a bit more optimistic, beginning to circle around the stallion and inspect him. It was how Jahzara learned about the strangers that spoke to her, noticing the little nuances that her hallucinations did, believing that it was because of them that she was able to learn of such things rather than accepting the fact that she probably saw them on her own out of the corner of her eye. Jazhara watched, her eyes following Lily walk around the stallion that towered before them. It was quite the sight, to see the height difference between the tiny pony that barely came up to his knees. 'Man, you got some scars on ya, don't ya buddy? Big boy, too. But, you look normal aside from that. Ain't got none of them pointy head things, weird colors or wings stickin' out'cha butt... He don't smell like he's from the Edge, but I think he's alright for now, Jay." Finishing her inspection, Lily returned to Jahzara's left side with a pleased smile, her nose proudly jutted in the air but with her eyes still locked onto the giant. "I'm watchin' you..."

With a soft smile, Jahzara looked back up at the stranger that Lily had randomly decided to give her approval of. "I think she likes you. My name is Jahzara, her name is Lily." Leaning her head slightly to the left, towards her blind side, she directed the stranger to Lily's location at her introduction.

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Alleo
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 08-21-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Alleo - 08-21-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 08-26-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Alleo - 09-24-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Sing of Spring - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 10:54 PM