the Rift

[PRIVATE] Got a Pulse

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
Restless limbs carried me further away from my snow enveloped home, further away from the awkward family reunion I had just witnessed in the Threshold. Even though the Reaper had my full support, and I viewed him as a more than worthy Lord, there just was something odd about seeing him coddle his fully grown daughter as she reentered the magical world of Helovia. Maybe my feelings would be different when I had a daughter of my own, a million years down the road, but for now the idea of close knit families threw me off. Although my own wasn't torn apart, if we were close I wouldn't be travelling the expanse of Helovia in hopes of running into my blood stained twin.

White and black splashed limbs moved effortlessly through the slush of melting snow that showed more signs of the world warming and Birdsong coming. With each passing second the whites and grays that filled the normal void were growing darker and darker as the sun rose, soon my world would be stained a black as deep as a starless sky once again. When I was younger, the rising sun would bring a sense of panic to my infantile mind, soon the world would be dark again and I would have to rely on those around me once again. But now, now that I was older and had gotten more accustom to the lack of vision life in general was just easier. That didn't mean I didn't prefer to travel at night when I could see without the assistance of the red kite flying overhead. 

Bright lids fluttered shut, blocking the rising sun from moon eyes, bringing the usual darkness a few moments early while the scent of blooming flowers tickled the delicate nerve endings that lined my nostrils. Thistle Meadow. Here I would stop and rest a few moments, allowing Edison to relax before striking westward once more where I would hopefully run into my heat-loving brother and his words of advice and wisdom. More so, I wanted to know how the family was doing since I had gone into self driven shunning, my short time in the Basin before heading out once more had been pointless as I hadn't ran into my father or my mother. So instead I would get my updates from Sacre.

"Talk?"
jalfjsdlaj sorry it's kinda shit. had to go to work so ending is awkward e.e @Sacre @Ranjiri
roux
blame it on my own sick pride
image credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Got a Pulse - by Roux - 08-21-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Got a Pulse - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 03:45 PM