the Rift

Teaching Spars (ISO)

Mbizi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I'm in search of some lovely Helovians that are willing to spar with my Mbizi and teach me throughout the spar, perhaps multiple spars as well. I'm cool with just about anything, just really hoping to expand my knowledge on sparring and have some of my faults and what not critiqued.

<3
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
I could! ^^
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Kratos Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Dingo
I'm also available :)

Unregistered
I'd love to set one up with both of you! As of right now I can only post in the Riptide Isles until the SWP stuff is finished but after that I'd be happy to start a thread.

@Mauja
- Perhaps we could have a meet and greet thing first? I see Mauja leads the Edge now (again? right, way back when he was like the first leader I think?) and I wanted Mbizi to either be outcast or apart of the Edge. So perhaps he could join up with Mauja and Mauja could teach him some moves? Perhaps potential Edge warrior training if Mauja likes him?

@Kratos
- Both Mbizi and Kratos are SWP chars so perhaps they can have a thread some time and talk about the random Rift world and how they just appeared here and then perhaps talk about maybe a little practice battle for each of their gain?

Unregistered
I personally prefer to have them meet before a practice run that way it isn't some sort of potential rivalry type stuff. Plus makes for a thread which = charrie development xD
Ascended Helovian

That's fine with me! He's more likely to spar an Edge member anyway ^^

Unregistered
Sounds good, after this SWP thing blows over/finishes I can create a thread and tag you? Just have Mauja recruit him and then see how it goes. I think the two might get along pretty well. :)
Ascended Helovian

yup ^^