the Rift

[OPEN] All the Memories

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

With Frostfall behind Helovia, and Birdsong coming forth, the girl couldn't help but catch the fever of new things and life springing up from the ground. Her dark hooves were light as she pranced happily with each step, hazel eyes glimmering cheerful beneath her dark lashes, and before Myrrine knew it she was returning to the Grove. She had been here last in the chill of winter, and the man she had come across was certainly interesting to say the least. She had yet to know how she felt about him just yet. So, with her pleasant gait and wings fluttering leisurely, she nearly failed to notice the dark figure before her, who seemed to be looking into the depths of the pond. It took the filly a moment to stop, skidding slightly on the muddy ground and causing specks of it to blend into her spotted frame, before she finally halted a foot or so from him, rump on the ground and mud caking her black legs. She blinked momentarily, trying to register her predicament, before giggling softly to herself and slowly rising off of her haunches.

She turned her ears in time to ear the man to grumble something, causing her to instantly look to him and study him more intently this time. He was dark as night, sleek and only slightly taller than she, with a white mark upon his forehead, a white eye to match it. He seemed to have a horn, but it was different in its own way, seemingly broken and shattered, as if it were once something beautiful. She pondered on that momentarily, before tossing her delicate skull and smiling sweetly, dipping her head politely before moving to the pond's edge. Without another thought she gracefully slipped into the depths, rinsing her legs clean of the debris, a small shiver running up her spine from the sudden cold. Perhaps the water wasn't quite warm enough to go for a pleasant wade, but she had to clean herself, and this seemed to be the best option.

When she deemed her legs clean, she began to use her tail to clean her rump, flicking the cool water upwards and towards it, causing her to squeal in surprise at first, before finally giggling and beginning to play with the droplets. When she finally grew bored of the game she addressed her company fully, voice full of milk and honey as she greeted him, "Forgive me for not greeting you earlier Sir. My name is Myrrine, it's a pleasure to meet you! I like your horn, it's very unique, and I think it suits you very well!" Another grin spread across inky maw, and she didn't once look away from him, eagerly awaiting for him to respond to her cheerful greeting.

"Speech"

OOC: I liked it! I'm excited for this thread!!! Let me know if you don't like to be tagged.
TAG:
WC: 464

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Entia
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
All the Memories - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 08:17 AM
RE: All the Memories - by Myrrine - 08-22-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: All the Memories - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 05:26 AM