the Rift

[OPEN] A Time to Relax

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
It seemed wherever he went in this place, in Helovia, he wasn't left alone for lone. If he were an introvert, he would be very distraught but Entia, while not really one way or the other. At least when he turned to look at what had caused this little disruption, it was pretty obvious who it had been. She was there, black with brilliant striping, and atop of her head were a set of antlers - he'd seen these before, but he had never seen those alike hers, so brilliant in their colouring at the ends. It went quite well with her, but what it was that truly seized his attention was nor the markings nor the antlers.

It was her eyes.

They were brilliant green, shining and stood out, and they were completely locked on to him. Entia in response tilted his head, cocking his head a little - it wouldn't look as impressive without a good horn, but alas he did so anyway.

He gave his grin at her words, spreading across his face and lighting his eyes up.

"Oh, I've been just waiting across this side of the stream; I take it you never crossed it?" He says in return, giving that grin of his as he does so. Oh, banter was fun and he always loved finding one who loved to do so; "Besides, I'm a little difficult to hide. I don't fit well in little places," he adds on, giving a little laugh as he does so.

Entia then cocks a hind leg, relaxing there. "Name's Entia. What name might one with your fine rack have?" Entia asks her, with that grin still present on his face (and for those about, pun fully intended...)

Teehee and hes flirty back... and... not rude but rude because I was giggling my head off trying to write that last line there that popped into my head... @Dovahkiin <3

Messages In This Thread
A Time to Relax - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Dovahkiin - 08-24-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Dovahkiin - 08-28-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: A Time to Relax - by Time - 10-28-2015, 09:33 AM