the Rift

New Long Term Plots with Thranduil

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Right, boring title, I'm not creative. XD

I made this because I would like to get planning on two possible things with Thranduil. These will be WAY in the future, preferably when he's not Lord, but it can be I suppose.

1. DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
I would love for him to make a pact with someone. This would be a drawn out thing. If you've ever seen or heard of the Black Butler, it'll work a lot like that. In that series you make a pact with a demon that he will help you achieve some deep desire and when it is complete he can eat your soul.
Now obviously Thranduil's not exactly a soul eater. BUT he does like 'things' or a good game. So in this case his motivation would be a very cool item, a chance to get away with something (revenge someone he hates too), or you could potentially black mail him with something he deeply cares about. OR if he doesn't like you a chance to kill you, or kill someone he doesn't like.
Your end of it would be open to whatever you wish! He could help you get even with a lover or a fighter, he could help you get promoted, or MURDER (yep he may not do it on his own but he will do it for business). 
Now of course he'll try to spin it his way and will want to make sure he gets a good bargain, but mostly, if the bargain is 'good' enough he'll behave.

2. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST
This would be further along the lines possible. BUT I want him to get in trouble. And I mean HUGE trouble. So much trouble that he's got a whole gang chaining him up to put him on trial kind of trouble. This shouldn't be the kind of one on one thing that can be settled in a spar, this should be really rather dastardly, or a collection of dastardly.
But to get in trouble you need to do something to get in trouble. XD He covers his tracks rather well, but its easy enough to blame him for a murder, lies, or eventually, possibly desertion. Or if you plain think he's immoral.

SO any ideas? Hit me up! We can do it in sekret squirrel style, or you can post here. 
Also on a side note, he's not currently looking for love/there are plans already, BUT that doesn't mean they can't try. Especially if you drug him up a bit he might just find himself in trouble. lol

HAVE FUN PLANNING!

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Kratos Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Dingo
I would like to throw him and Crowley and/or Kratos together! I've yet to have a 'big plot' really with any of my own characters, so maybe we can come up with something!

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Omg have him steal someone or something from the Throat xD That would get him in trouble! I offer Ilios!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Esk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hmm. Esk might be willing to make a deal with the devil, though whether to get her health back or for power I'm not quite sure. We should skype. I have ideas brewing.

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
Abaddon would certainly be willing to seal the devil pact with him since he's a total twat!
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
These are all sounding really awesome! The timing is still a bit out, but there are def. some ideas forming in my head! Keep em' coming, but be patient if you don't hear from me. I see you. lol I'm just moving all the puzzle pieces around to see how ideas fit!

But keep 'em coming! Even if you don't have an idea but know you want in or see a role for your character in one of these let me know!

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Aithniel can "arrest" him lol
I am up for plotting with him and Phi if you want a dramatic pact of sorts

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Oh oh, it would be totally awesome if Shadow was killed due to some wide-spanning plot rather than an illness like I was planning (maybe poison? maybe THE PLAGUE) and then maybe Erthë bargains forth something with Thran to help him solve it/root out the real killer? :D She's way too young to be able to do it on her own but she's not someone who would just sit around and cry if she has suspicions on foul play. I can totally see her doing something reckless and promising the world to get him to help her, and it would be awesome to see her try to wriggle out of the deal if it gets cumbersome.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~