[OPEN] Monument
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Though this was her "home", she felt like a stranger. Thus, she rarely ventured deeper within the trees than was necessary. The Goddess of the Moon may be seen among her boughs, and Ophelia needed no more reason to be hated by the gods. She was the perpetrator of needless violence and murderer of her nephew and those she called her friends. The cold way the bodies were left still chilled along her spine, and she frowned, leaning casually against the dark, roughened bark of one of many trees. Her strange, dual colored eyes watched their land from here, Tinek's gaze reaching much, much further than her own. 

She heard the masculine rumble of two distant voices, one of them familiar and the other not so much. Mauja was here with another, then, and she pushed her body from the tree, curiosity ever the driving force behind her actions. Quietly, her cloven hooves depressed the ground, blinking her strange, dual colored eyes at this dark stranger. He was shorter than Mauja, but then again, most were. A broken white horn was on his brow, surrounded by a strange marking that illuminated his red eyes. Were she a paranoid creature (well, more paranoid), she would warrant a guess he was related to her father in some way.   

The body type was different though, and she walked forward, bowing her head in respect to the lead and his follower. She hoped that her appearance would not dull his enthusiastic views of the World's Edge, and she stood plainly, her lithe pale figure dipped in bloody crimson. Interesting that he called the former leaders of this herd narrow minded; she had always been confused by the wall, but Mirage had not been unkind to her - neither had anyone from this herd really. Except him. The irony was astounding, actually. 

"Welcome," she said quietly, her voice soft and feminine, belying a true spy and manipulator beneath her attractive features. At the root of nearly all Helovia's wars was Ophelia. Either she fought, her she had conducted the business to ensure the fighters. In that way, she was much like her father - a warlord in a much more subtle way. "I am Ophelia the Forsaken, Munnin of the World's Edge. Spy, if you will. Knowledge seeker." 

Tinek chirped from above, and she blinked, using their bond to look through his eyes. She recognized this stranger instantly. Her strange gaze fell to Mauja, seeking his crystalline blue eyes. "We are being watched..." she whispered, finding that her mental magic generally had no effect on him. Otherwise, she would have spoken silently in his own head. "By my niece, nonetheless... Tyradon's child. Or, well... One of them." Ophelia would let the lead decide what he wanted to do about the little interloper.  

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Monument - by Mauja - 08-23-2015, 05:19 AM
RE: Monument - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: Monument - by Nymeria - 08-28-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Monument - by Ophelia - 08-30-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Monument - by Mauja - 09-06-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Monument - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Monument - by Nymeria - 09-22-2015, 04:07 PM