the Rift

See That Life Is Beautiful [Open]

Amadeus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Amadeus
When Life gives you lemons, accept them and trust they will be useful later

Amadeus turned at the sound something large crunching through the snow and leaves. A beautiful gold and cream filly was approaching, seemingly in as cheerful a mood as he was. He smiled as she cantered toward him, stunning against her backdrop of snow and bare trunks. He felt an instant brotherly affection for this bright little creature, and hoped that she could offer him a place to stay.

“Lo there! You look a bit lost! Perhaps I can help?” Oh, this flicka truly seemed to be a gift from the gods. He smiled at her, even as he dipped his head slightly. I do seem to have lost my way, he admitted sheepishly. I’m new around here, and don’t really know where I’m going. He laughed softly at his own ignorance. Is there a herd nearby that I might be able to spend Frostfall with? He realized then that he had forgotten to mention his name, and quickly offered it. By the way, I’m Amadeus.

It crossed his mind that Frostfall was a strange season for such a young filly to be out wandering by herself, but he quickly shrugged it off. After all, today was so mild that there was virtually no danger from the cold weather, and surely she had someplace to go when the winter storms came. Anyway, who was he to question her behavior? They had just met. Perhaps this land was different than the one he had come from, and here he was the odd one out. Oh well, it didn’t much matter. He turned his attention back to the sunny girl and waited for her to respond.

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-02-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 10:07 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: See That Life Is Beautiful [Open] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 10:44 PM