Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

and the water is risin' quick
and for years I was scared of it
we can't be sure when it will subside
so I won't leave your side, no I can't leave your side

As many frustrations as Megaera encountered in her duties as Sultana, none could compare to the trials of being Mordecai’s mother. It was the Sun’s Truth that she had never loved anyone more than she loved her daughter but that did not mean that the girl didn’t have a natural talent for being an outstanding pain in the ass. One might think that being a believer in nurture over nature, Meg would be willing to take at least some credit for her daughter’s stubborn streak but the Sultana placed that blame solely on Einarr…and don’t even get me started on that bastard.

With the sun on the rise to her right, Megaera soared through the cool morning air with a blazing determination. She flew low, following the trail in the flowering desert that led from their normal nighttime roost in the oasis to the Sun God’s Bridge. Of course she went to the bridge… Living on and island certainly had the benefit of helping to wrangle a wayward filly, and Meg hoped that it was early enough that no one would be hanging around. Normally the Sultana so enjoyed spending her mornings with Mordecai before giving her afternoons to the herd but lately the girl had been avoiding Meg like the plague. Meg loved to fly, it was speed and strength and freedom and she simply could not understand when Mordecai seemed so dead set against learning.

She finally spied Mordecai waiting at the boarder grinned in satisfaction. Not a key holder in sight save the Sultana. Perfect. She shifted her wings and spread them wide to slow herself and touched onto the beach in skilled canter. “Have plans for the day, do you?” she asked as she approached the black filly, her smile wide. 

Haha, caught ya!

She slowed, giving Mordecai’s white tail and playful tug and stopping to stand shoulder-to-shoulder. “Gee, sure would be useful to have a way to get across attached to your back, eh?”
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
nope. - by Mordecai - 08-24-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-24-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: nope. - by Mordecai - 08-25-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-25-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: nope. - by Mordecai - 08-25-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-25-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: nope. - by Mordecai - 08-26-2015, 11:51 AM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-29-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: nope. - by Einarr - 08-29-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: nope. - by Mordecai - 08-29-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: nope. - by Megaera - 08-29-2015, 10:33 PM