the Rift

[OPEN] Immortality is a concept.

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
He appreciated the reciprocated smile across the face of this Achaius- an interesting name. In Helovia, he had found that smiles from others are not always the easiest to elicit. So he appreciated them when they came easily. Deep blue eyes shift as the other’s stag’s hoof made a distinct sound of scratching glass as he unearthed it from beneath the soil.

“Gods, it’s beneath the earth as well?!” Clearly, by the combination of dismay and irritation on the elephant’s face, this was a new revelation. “I suppose I should have known this. Sometimes I wonder if I missed the wisdom of my namesake, the elephant,” he shook his head at himself, and smiled ruefully at Achaius. “Apologies for my outburst. I might be at my wits end with this cursed glass,” and the glass beneath the stud’s inquiring hoof melted to water right then and there beneath Tembovu’s withering stare.

A snort of surprise escaped him, “Well, I suppose that’s what is meant by ‘rank magic.’” His widened gaze meets that of the other’s once more. He shakes his head to clear the remaining fog, “Elsa? She’s a good sort, though I don’t know her well. However, I’d be happy to share the Edge with you,” his lopsided smile crosses his once more relaxed face.

He turns slowly away from the wall, venturing towards a thinner part of the forest, motioning with his horn for the other stallion to follow, “I’ve lived here only a few seasons. Though I already find myself at home,” the warmth in his strong features were a confirmation of that. He studied the other stallion as the walked towards the cliffs. His face was polite- carefully so. Schooled into such an arrangement, not naturally relaxed into it. A soft sigh escaped his thick lips, he hoped the other might relax.

’Sisyphus’ you say? No, we did not have that legend in Dorobo- my old home. Nor here. What is it?” he answers the earlier inquiry as they walk. “You’ve not been in Helovia long, then, I take it?” He continues the chat.
Image Credits

ooc| I hope you don’t mind him discovering some of his magic with @Achaius ! If not, just let me know and I will change it!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Immortality is a concept. - by Achaius - 08-23-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Tembovu - 08-25-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Achaius - 08-26-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Tembovu - 08-30-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Achaius - 08-31-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Achaius - 09-05-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Mauja - 09-06-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Tembovu - 09-07-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Immortality is a concept. - by Achaius - 09-08-2015, 07:32 PM