the Rift

Dumb Ways to Die

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

Ears flick away from his demolition zone and down the hill. He catches the man’s name, “Samaiel? That’s a good, strong name,” he liked that name, it was solid. He nodded slightly to himself in approval while he continued his work.

His large, pale hooves struck the quickly crumbling bark- very little stood the test of an elephant. So he missed the snide remarks of Enna, and caught only the end of the Caribou’s warning- “THE TREE IS ABOVE ME!” just as the final blow of his hooves sent the culprit limb in a creaking slide down the muddy embankment. He hears the lovely oceanic mare cry out a warning. “Damn,” he curses to himself under his breath, though there is still amusement in his face. He didn’t think the branch was large enough to cause too much damage. At least, it wouldn’t have damaged himself or his monstrous frame.

He chuckles at her words, “With flowing locks to spare!”, though heartily agrees with Samaiel’s earlier sentiments of “Fuck the flowing locks.” His eyes assess the steep embankment, seeing that a few unruly strands of the stud were still caught on shrubs. “I hope you don’t mind, Samaiel,” and he uses the sharp edge of his horn to cut the few snarled strands.

“The pleasure was mine, Tiamat,” he nodded his great head towards her while his eyes searched for a safe place to descend. “And I see you’re as sassy as ever, Enna,” he chuckles, the sound rich and rolling as he cautiously begins to descend the steep bank. He slides a few inches for every planted hoof, though luckily his gentle sloping path does not make him sink in the mud as the caribou had.

“You must be doing something right, my good man. For I was not so lucky as to have two lovely ladies assisting me the moment I entered Helovia,” he chuckled once more, and raised his eyes from his careful path to wink at the antlered stag. He finally made it to the base of the embankment and assessed if he should help further, or if his great bulk would simply crowd the rescue attempt.
image credits

ooc| @Samaiel @Tiamat @Enna

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Dumb Ways to Die - by Samaiel - 08-24-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Ilios - 08-24-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Enna - 08-24-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tiamat - 08-24-2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tembovu - 08-24-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Samaiel - 08-25-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Enna - 08-29-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Dumb Ways to Die - by Tiamat - 08-30-2015, 01:41 AM