the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Hot Sweat

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Resplendence was tired. Not physically tired, but emotionally tired. Everything seemed to be exhausting her lately, tiring her out. You see, it didn't matter how much she slept… she was still tired. She had tried to patrol daily, and for a while, it gave her enough motivation to get up - to move around. But, now it just exhausted her too much to give her that motivation. It was Valiance, now, who took to patrolling the borders and alerting her if anyone needed medical attention. Though, she supposed, that she also needed some form of it at the same time.

Today, though, she was pulled from her sleep (her third sleep of the day) to Valiance alerting her of Aaron and Cheveyo. Aye, it had been too long since she had seen these souls, and it caused her to finally muster up the energy to clamber to her feet.

Quietly, she moved her way toward them. Limbs were moving as if everything was aching when really nothing was wrong. It was her mind that was causing this, and she wasn't sure how to shake it. "Cheveyo, Aaron!" she greeted, attempting to keep some kind of glittering joy in her tone as she usually had. But, there was no shining glitter to show her joy, the joy that was buried beneath the layers of exhaustion that weighed her down.

Perhaps once most of her family returned from whatever travels they were on, the tiredness would fade away. Fade away into some distant memory and never return.

ooc stuff here/tags here/etc ©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Cold Hot Sweat - by Cheveyo - 08-24-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Cold Hot Sweat - by Aaron - 09-02-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: Cold Hot Sweat - by Resplendence - 09-07-2015, 03:07 PM