the Rift

Seeking Divine Approval [sun god]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

The Sun God was proud of this light stallion's courage, and he smiled kindly at the brown dragon upon his painted back. Brown scales wrapped in creamy mane. He was careful with his words, not wanting to devote himself fully, so it seemed. The Sun God narrowed his eyes slightly, not overly interested in those whose asses sat on the line and never crossed it. With a great sigh, he listened to the stallion's request. Where have all the warriors gone? Are there none who want great pillars of weapon-like fire? Are there none with fire coursing in their veins?

Smoke billowed from his nostrils as he snorted, and the Sun God flicked a spiraling tower of fire from one of his wings. "Healing with fire..." he mused. "I suppose there are more useless things to ask for. Fine. I will grant your request. But, you must do something to earn this... " The Sun God trailed, wanting to say 'pitiful magic'. "... skill. As you might have notices, my faithful servant, Ra, has been overthrown. I need you to go and speak to three individuals about the glory of the Sun and the strength of my powers. Do this, and I will grant you what you seek."

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Divine Approval [sun god] - by Torasin - 06-11-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Seeking Divine Approval [sun god] - by God of the Sun - 06-15-2012, 08:41 PM