the Rift

a virgin pure

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

Again I found myself wandering back to the North, back home, with the comfort of the moon sitting high above me. Tingles of excitement passed through my red frame, slowly shedding out to show the shiny coat beneath the winter coat that had kept me warm and alive through the harsh winters the North has. Dark rimmed harks flicked back against my skull as I continued onwards, pushing through the slush that was slowly giving way to shoots of young grass beneath it while the bird of prey rested happily on my withers picking off clumps of hair that wasn't entirely ready to sever it's ties with my follicles. For some odd reason it seemed I would return home after another midnight visit to the wonderful door way into our strange land. A threshold that I had never used for myself, even when all seemed bleak here I had remained in the comfortable grasp of Helovia.

Once more mismatched limbs carried my sleek frame easily through the thick boughs of the slowly blooming trees. Guided by the moonlight there wasn't any need for the kite's eyes on this journey, to replace the moon eyes that decorated my otherwise plain features, so Edison sat happily on my withers napping now that he was content that my grooming was up to standards. Normally sightless pupils drifted side to side, watching as the moonlit trunks flew past me while I carried myself at an easy extended trot, content with the fact that I would probably return to the Basin empty handed once again. But at least I had been there when Deimos and the silver princess had been reunited at the entryway once again, it was always good to see families mended, even if I still had yet to actually go speak to my father. Or find my mother. Surely she would know that there was blood on my hooves and a life resting on my shoulders. I couldn't face her just yet, Sacre at least knew and wasn't judging me too terribly for becoming a murderer just like the good majority of unicorns. 

A flash of pale, pure white caught the corner of my eyes as I moved past a small clearing, distracting thoughts of murder and shaming of families, pushing them back into the recesses of my mind where they belonged. Red harks flicked forward once more while my path shifted to put me back to the clearing that had distracted me from myself. Once close enough I picked out the pale, moonlit shape of a unicorn that didn't quite look like most of the others that I had been able to see. Something about her stood out, maybe it was the sleek lines or the proud way that she carried herself, even laden with mud, whatever it was even I had to admit that she was stunning and looks tended to fall towards the bottom of my totem pole. I cleared my throat, coughing a little to alert the mare of my presence, not wanting to give the pale goddess a heart attack before she even had a chance to be worshiped in these lands. "Welcome to Helovia lady. I am Roux, and this is Edison."

I gestured back to the slumbering kite while pulling my frame from the tree line and out into the moon light that was causing her own frame to glow with a surreal haze. Of course it was probably just the way the light hit off of her thinly coated frame, but at this moment, without the reason of Edison talking in the back of my mind, I was going to tell myself that she was a celestial creature. One that I was determined to get back to the Basin to show off...but first I would have to get her to allow me to help with that horrid shivering she was doing.

"Talk?"
647 . @Nuray . <3
roux
maybe, you're going to be the one that saves me
cause after all, you're my wonderwall
image credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla