the Rift

a virgin pure

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
"Tis the wise who seek to explore and expand their knowledge." The pure maiden murmured quietly as the small smile painted masterfully on her face grew. "Beauty is always unique fore its all in the eyes of the beholder." Everyone had different tastes. Some may find winter to be a wonderland while others may prefer to newborn nature blossoming in spring. It truly was a wonder and expressed the free will each equine was blessed with. Living a life as a mere puppet, only able to agree with your master, would hardly even be a life. Without that will you'd be a mere husk - not truly alive yet not dead.

Chimes rang as the lady laughed. "The moon is always cunning. Many say it is the sun's light whom guides our paths which oft leaves the subtle actions of the moon forgotten." she hummed to herself. "Without darkness there would be no light; without light their would be no shadows. The ability to make decisions that others can't is one to be proud of and looked upon with respect." She lifted her head to the moon. "I would love to be able to have an audience with your Lady."

This brute of a stallion - Tembovu - spoke in a way that left her wanting more. "Your answers, my dear, are certainly most intriguing." As always her mind craved for more knowledge. She turned to the first stallion to approach him, quietly examining his handsome frame. "Your offer of shelter is like a tempting apple. All I ask is if it is warm. I fear I will soon catch a cold if I am out in these conditions much longer. To see the edge of the world will be an added bonus, no doubt."

She turned to the blood bay stallion and sought to brush her cheek against his, "It was an honor to meet you, darling, but I'm afraid Tembovu has enthralled me with his words. I do hope we get the chance to meet again. Perhaps when I'm not shaking like a newborn babe." Her gaze brushed back to Tembovu. While his domain did indeed sound amazing she felt a knot in her stomach about leaving this area which may be the key to returning to her home. Hopefully she would be able to find this "Threshold" once again.

"After you, my dear."

"Talk?"
image credits

@Tembovu @Roux
ooc;// i'm so sorry for skipping you semper ;-; nuray is going to join world's edge <3

Messages In This Thread
a virgin pure - by Nuray - 08-24-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Roux - 08-24-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Tembovu - 08-24-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Nuray - 08-25-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Tembovu - 09-01-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: a virgin pure - by Nuray - 09-05-2015, 12:59 AM