the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Star

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Hold. The. Phone.

Imma let you finish, but something really important just came up.

I notice her, all standing by her lonesome, because I have working eyes and in the not-really-winter not-really-spring night she’s all pale white and shit so she stands out.  I stand out too, you know, but that which makes my coat unique is a little less noticeable. Nighttime sucks for that, no one trulyu gets to admire the way white fades to bubblegum pink on my points. The dark hours should be spent cuddling with that special someone, or several special someones. I preferred the latter, you know, but there's nothing wrong with just one cuddle buddy either.

I wonder what she's doing here, when she should be snuggling up to one or several of her preferred gender, and I don't really know why but I feel sad looking at her. Which I am not a big fan of, if you didn't know. I bring happiness and joy to all those around me and sadness is not allowed in this world when I'm around. Just ask the Basin, I asked them to outlaw scowls the other day. 

Shoulda seen the reaction I got - buncha law breakers they are. Ashamin would have smiled.

Anyway so now I'm here and it's pretty obvious what I have to do. Oh yeah, it's happening. I'm going to go say hi. To a stranger. Ohhh man.

For a split second I thought about approaching quietly, because it's a pretty quiet evening, and then I laugh because I remember who I am. "Miss!! Miss!!"

I never understood how horses can be graceful. I am several hundred pounds of fat and sugar so pretty sure my approach was obvious - trotting through the meadow to get to her as fast as those little pink legs would carry me. I'm aiming to come stand beside her because now I'm curious about what she's looking at? The sky??? But I'll ask about that later.

"Oh miss, I'm so glad I found you!" I finally get out, breathing heavily with the strain of those 30 seconds of activity.
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Cold Star - by Aisling - 08-24-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Johnny - 08-25-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Aisling - 08-29-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Eden - 08-29-2015, 07:21 PM