the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Star

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

The pale mare slipped into the meadow, feeling triumphant in her endeavors. She was beginning to find her way around the northern part of Helovia with ease. She wasn't particularly gifted at finding her way around at all, but she was learning to the best of her abilities. Eden had quite a bit of time on her hooves, so wandering around, adventuring, and making a mental map of her home seemed to be a decent way to waste it.  
Eden surveyed the meadow, unused to seeing it at night. The meadow seemed to be so alive despite the moon's presence. Across the way were two figures, chatting, it seemed. They piqued her curiosity. The meadow wasn't too terribly far from the Basin, so she deemed it possible that the pair could be one of her acquaintances. 
She crossed the meadow swiftly, approaching the two figures. Upon closer inspection, Eden realized the duo were sort of...tiny and definitely not her acquaintances. She slowed her approach, second guessing her decision to greet them. She was too close to turn around, they had likely already seen her. To leave now would be rude. Eden suppressed a groan, she wasn't willing to put her reputation (if she had one) just because she didn't feel like socializing. She deduced that the tiny two wouldn't be a threat for obvious reasons. She amused herself with thoughts of the two aggressively running into her side then falling over, like hitting a wall. 
Eden stepped up to the two, a smile on her lips. One was a stallion, his white coat gleaming and dripping with red accents. He smelled of peppermint and intrigued Eden. The other was a mare, her coat a pale color as well, though she lacked the minty scents of the other one. "Fellow night owls, I presume?" Eden questioned the duo with a flick of her tail. "My name's Eden."

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Cold Star - by Aisling - 08-24-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Johnny - 08-25-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Aisling - 08-29-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Eden - 08-29-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Time - 10-08-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Johnny - 10-11-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Aisling - 11-05-2015, 12:19 PM