the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Star

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Okay so I guess my entrance was probably a little confusing or something. I really didn’t intend that (haha totally did) but the result is entertaining. I mean granted, there are preferred methods for greeting someone as adorable as myself but what are you going to do. I haven’t had time to train this delightful creature yet. Have I mentioned how she’s almost my size? My size!!! I can’t really remember if I’ve met anyone so close to the perfect height before so I’m pretty excited about it. I’m trying to be subtle about it. But I imagine she’s probably thinking the same thing - ‘man that sugary-sweet, handsome fella is a gorgeous specimen of 13 hands’.

Oh yeah, that’s definitely what was going through her head.

She asked if something was the matter which was just so cute of her. “What? Oh nothing’s wrong, sweetie. I’m just really glad I ran into you.” Cue a winning smile. The smile sticks around, of course, because I am fortunate enough that someone else came across our merry little gathering just a couple moments later.

She’s taller than me and Moonsugar (you know because her coat shines like… sugar...  under the moon... okay I can do better) over there but I’m not about to turn away a gorgeous lady just because she’s tall. “You got it, sugar! Night owls we are.” Which is a really weird phrase because aren’t most owls night owls? Why the need to specify? Wouldn’t the term ‘owl’ work just fine? “Pleasure to meet you, Eden.” What a delightful name, this paradise mare. “My name is Johnny.” Green eyes, bright with a grin because what ELSE am I going to do when surrounded by two lovely maries, slide over the first, near-perfect-height mare and I wonder if she’ll excuse my odd entrance and join in the conversation. I certainly hope so!
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Aisling @Eden
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Cold Star - by Aisling - 08-24-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Johnny - 08-25-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Cold Star - by Aisling - 08-29-2015, 05:36 PM