the Rift

what the hell [open~]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
running all the lights with the girl of his dreams

There was not really any time to even comprehend what was happening around them. After Abraham addressed Mordecai and the newcomers, the oldest of the group gathered flew off the handle. The leviathan's mismatched eyes widened some as the female stalked towards him, body glowing. Twin dragons upon his back snarled, Gwyneverre's jaws blooming with smoke and a threatening mist coming from Brienne's. Wait. Abraham commanded, letting the woman yell at him.

The stallion had no idea what had gotten her so worked up, but it affected the whole of them. Thick, young muscles curled and tightened beneath Abraham's sleek pelt. Warmth spread over his belly and up through his throat until his tongue was burning hot, just waiting to jump from his jaw like a burning coal. "You, mistress, have made quite a mistake." Abraham said, his voice tight and cold and warning. Gwyn was the first dragon to move, but her sister followed quickly on her heels. As the female slapped her tail towards the giant's face, his dragons let loose a simultaneous cry of war. Kill her. The son of hellion commanded, taking a step forward.

Gwyneverre angled her wings to fly to the lavender mare's right side, and Brienne did the opposite. On Adonne's left, the golden let loose the ice that she had recently begun to master. On Adonne's right, Gwyneverre released the flames of hell itself. Dragon's fire was said to be the hottest in existence, challenging even that of the sun. Abraham assumed the ice that poured from his golden queen was even more dangerous and life-threatening than the northernmost point of this world. His mismatched eyes narrowed as his reptillian queens assaulted their insulter, and his head tilted some. Abraham's face wrinkled some before he charged forward. Powerful body moved to close the distance between him and the mare that had threatened to end his life. 

"Fight me, bitch. Back up your words." For I am Abraham the Leviathan, and I take shit from no one. Weilding his body to the side, Abraham angled his head in an attempt to run his dual horns along the mare's side and slice her from stifle to nose. The filly had fallen away from his mind, and likewise with the dark stallion. 

abraham
art by neo || coding by neo

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 08-25-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Mordecai - 08-25-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Adonné - 08-25-2015, 09:47 PM