the Rift

what the hell [open~]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The land I seem to have wandered into is so different. I have never seen it before. and I am sure that I would not have missed the northern land. After all, this was my childhood play ground. I couldn't possibly miss it, could I?

No, there is an explanation for this. Possibly, my mother would know.

However, I guess for now I could look at the red waters and gape, for it was certainly beautiful. Slowly I make my way up the ruby red stream, until I hear voices. My ears perk forward and I hide myself in the shadows. I know one, the other three are foreign to me. Blue eyes watch with wonder from a safe distance, hiding in the shadows I could find. Thankfully my dark coat helps.

At first all seems to start off well, with one of the strangers doing as I, hiding in the shadows. Then something takes a nasty turn. Then one in the shadows emerges, and for some unknown reason, she starts to berate the black and white stallion.

What an idiot!

Did she not see how huge he was? The massive amounts of muscle? Not to mention the two dragons perched upon his back. She was asking for a death sentence, for her was truly terrifying. The third was a young filly, around my age, possibly younger. She spoke a different language at the buckskin mare who was glowing. I didn't know what she was saying, But guessing at the reaction I am sure it wasn't pleasant.

The buckskin then has the audacity to talk again to Rikyn, and move closer to him, her words sweet, like butter. What did she expect from him? If he was anything like his mother, well, she had another thing coming....

Yup, she wouldn't be expecting those words. A soft smirk curls from my lips. Good boy.

However, if I had hands the last reaction would have made me facepalm, because the black and white Goliath was falling right into her trap.

"Stop! WAIT!"

No, no, no!

He was just jumping into killing her... does he know anything? Make her feel her idiocy. My youthful form jumps out, trying to make it to the group.

"Don't fall into her trap. She wants your reaction. Don't you fall for that. Instead, make her suffer in other ways!" My voice calls out, it is soft, flowing, and its turning into the voice of a young woman... Which was weird.

I slide to a halt, next to Rikyn, because well, I knew him.. Kinda. My ears perk forward, hoping that maybe I caught it just in time, because well, why stain this pretty place any more than it already is? Why not play mind games instead. But will they listen? There is a possibility not, a possibility that I would have been to late.

But, I am not defending her, no. I think she deserves to be impaled by Goliath over here. I just don't want him falling into her trap. The nasty tramp.

"Speech goes here."

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Messages In This Thread
what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 08-25-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Mordecai - 08-25-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Adonné - 08-25-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Rikyn - 08-31-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 09-02-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Adonné - 09-12-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Mordecai - 09-13-2015, 12:49 PM