the Rift

what the hell [open~]

Adonné Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Adonné
your quote can go here!
What if it's two lines?
Her eyes flicked back at the little monster that tried to pull at her tail as she snapped at her in some language that was not English."Learn English before you open your mouth and hide behind your foreign words. " she simply spoke walking away. The reaction Rikyn held was something like he think that she wanted his help. No she did not need any muscle to back her ass up, she can play the game better than most. All she wanted was to learn the land, but fuck them all at this point. Her temper kept on flaring as the glow started to creep back on her markings."I don't want you too, nor do i expect you to be a knight. I will back my own ass up thank you, i just wanted some help getting around the land." Her tone was aggravated that this stallion thinks she needs to look to him for protection. She really did not care. The rift was ten times worst than this place, have they not seen the gods that rule over that world?A huff left her mouth as hell broke loose.

Her lavender eyes snapped back to the dragons spitting fire and ice at her she chuckled a bit as the mad little lizards flew around her. Yes it was uncomfortable, but someone that has to fight with a companion... make that two lacks in their own strength. She simply reared up snapping at one as she collected her Baroque body into a leap above the ground kicking at the other lizard. "If your going to attack me for standing up for my self fine... but be a MAN and don't drag your lizards into it... so give me what YOU got, cause i ain't backing down." her voice sounded bored as she then looked up to see the offish creature charging at her. Her refined body was quick on its feet as she felt a scratch go down her side opening up her golden skin letting the lavender colored blood leak from her body. She quickly tucked her head to her chest hoping to stab the offish unicorns haunches as he finished passing by her. "Now, now do all you Helovian's have to attack over little words.... hmmm interesting." she spoke looking at the black beast as another mare walked up. She plead for the stag to stop, for him not to attack. She knew that the filly was not standing up for her, but all Adonné could think of is how brutish these people were. Then again she was use to it at home. She watched to see what the offish beast was going to do next. Her lavender glowing hooves were ready to move quickly if he whipped back around to attack her again. She truly was not a fighter, but ohh well she wont back down especially if it was a good little tiff. She must work on this friend thing.... ehh on second thought Fuck it... she isn't changing her ways.

"Talk"

@Abraham @Rikyn @MORDECAI @Glacia

Messages In This Thread
what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 08-25-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Mordecai - 08-25-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Adonné - 08-25-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Rikyn - 08-31-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 09-02-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Adonné - 09-12-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Mordecai - 09-13-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Rikyn - 09-13-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: what the hell [open~] - by Abraham - 09-15-2015, 02:50 PM