the Rift

[OPEN] Wiggle Your Toes, With Black Mambo's [PATROL]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

For some time I am alone, steeping in my anger at the missing guards. But I hear the hoof beats of another. My ears flick back and I prepare myself, other than that I appear to give not attention to it. To the untrained eye I look as if I am relaxed. But I am ready to kick out and fight at a moments notice. 

Thankfully there will be no need of that at the moment. Whomever it is slows next to me, and I finally let myself peek over at the figure. He is a young stallion, with a painted figure. Wing sprout from his shoulders, and a horn from his forehead. I vaguely remember him from our ranks meeting. He is one of my soldiers. My head dips to him, and I say nothing as he reports to me about his evening. A yeti? Interesting. He asks if any of the soldiers had noticed anything and I look to him. "Aside from the occasional wolf, no, they have noticed nothing... Thank you for your report soldier. Have you noticed any guards who might have slunk by to skip out on their duties perhaps?" I ask looking over at the youth. I do appreciate a good soldier, and he had the makings for greatness already.

While I wait, I let my head turn away, to look out into the frozen darkness, searching for movement, but all I see is the dog that my soldier brought with him, sniffing in the darkness. Would there be some kind of event this evening? Or would we be waiting on the morning to relieve us like many nights before?

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Caleb
Words;; 279 words
Notes;; Woo for patrol posts!

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiggle Your Toes, With Black Mambo's [PATROL] - by Sialia - 09-02-2015, 12:31 PM