the Rift

[OPEN] Wiggle Your Toes, With Black Mambo's [PATROL]

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

Caleb, though wise for a two year old, does not understand this herd, nor those who occupy their ranks. He cannot fathom why one species would harbor themselves away from the rest. He had been stated at many times here, and he had always thought it was the strange sense of darkness and cold that followed him, but after he had met Deimos, who's darkness dwarfed Caleb's, he ruled that option out. Caleb did not understand why Thranduil warned him, nor why everyone watched him with the harsh eye of judgement. Still, however, he was fond of his snowy home.

"Don't you dream of being the General?" He asked softly, gaze shifted to Henrietta, whom still wandered, searching for a scent that was out-of-the-ordinary. Caleb wasn't sure his question would merit a response, but someone had to ask it. Would no one pursue his rank, afraid that his experience would outweigh theirs? He pressed no further in the issue, wishing to stay on this mare's good side (if she indeed, has one).

She, however, was one to press for more. That trait wasn't a negative one, though, it was draining to explain everything in the finest detail possible from beginning to end. He figured she wanted to be certain the issue was taken care of, which is understandable. "I had been patrolling most of the day, and had seen little." He paused briefly, ordering his thoughts and preparing the description of events that had transpired. "I had seen many horses that day, so when I saw a unicorn stallion and a hybrid mare, I thought little. Then, a huge animal ran towards us on it's hind legs. I told them to circle it, in which was met with snarky retorts and automatic hatred of me. They didn't want to do as told, which I thought little of, for there was a yeti waving a large branch around threateningly." His eyes meet Sialia's again, no longer focused on his hound. "We tried to negotiate with it, get it to leave, but it never wanted to." Another brief pause, to allow the information to soak in. "We pursued the old-fashioned way, the thing needed to leave."

His tail thrashed behind him as his nostrils vibrated with animated energy. He continues to walk beside her, his large strides easily keeping up with hers. Sialia is charming in a dainty, yet powerful, way. It's as if she is like that one precious flower, beautiful with bright petals, but deceiving in the fact that it's thorns are sharp. She was enticing, though at the same time, he could easily see her being already mated. 

They moved in momentary silence. Caleb thought about breaking away and letting her to her work, but decided to stick around just a moment longer, perhaps he would gain knowledge or insight or anything by staying longer. "How often do you patrol?" He inquires plainly, more interested in the actual answer than keeping the conversation alive. He was genuinely curious.

"blah blah blah."
The yeti thread is still not finished so I don't really have an outcome to tell Sialia yet

@Sialia
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiggle Your Toes, With Black Mambo's [PATROL] - by Caleb - 10-11-2015, 10:59 AM