the Rift

Devils && Demons

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Soooooo It's become that time where I want to get some more fleshing out underneath my characters. Lemme tell you a bit about em'

MISEAL-

Mis is basically your average cocky, man-whore. Although he has had some recent encounters where he has been a bit softer, but as these have all been with mares, I really think he needs to meet some guys. He is in a plot evolving a baby, so he's not open for any father type plots. Although, I am not against him meeting other mares and having some one nighters. He is extremely possessive and protective and will go after any man that messes with his women, so there's that as well. Basically I want some friends for him to meet, bring anything you can think of to the table though!

ZANDORA-

My poor baby that I continuously put through hell. Soon this lovely mess will become preggo and it will be an absolute tragedy as the father will sadly pass on, and as that will be the only other male (besides her beloved Ashamin)that she actually really cares about on deeper levels the others, it'll destroy her. She has already gone through a metal complete destruction, and right now she's gotten through the sadness and is now in this stage of sleeping around, being dumb, trying to avoid her problems. SO with her, She needs to meet some mares that will help her cope with Demonthi's death(omg cry, I don't want him to die :( ) Someone who will pull her from her current rut and make her face her problems, and perhaps some other one night standers. Also really open to anything with her

KATERINA-

My newbie! Kat is an ex-royal in a complete other world, she is technically 97 years old, so she is extremely wise, but time works differently in her home planet. She may have those many years of knowledge, but she still is a sly, sassy, teenager. She is a great mix of intelligence and playfulness, where she knows how to have a good time, but also knows when enough is enough. I need everything and anything for her! Help me set her personality in stone. 

ZILAH-

My SWP character! Zilah is also an ex-ruler of a "dark" herd in the rift, and she is like that one princess that never followed her father's word and despised them. The only thing that owned her loyalty was the gods, although she was respectable when necessary, behind the scenes Zilah is a gyspy soul with a wild yearning for adventure and the unknown. I really don't know what I'm doing for her persona yet, but I got the basics out. She needs everything as well, when the time comes! 

PLOT WITH MY BABES -stares at and forces you to plot-

Kratos Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Dingo
Kratos and Zilah could be pretty interesting! He was the Prince of a Kingdom. His parents followed the Gods, but it was an unpopular thing to do and eventually he was brought here along with Jaeger. He loathes the Gods, so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for them to have a bit of fun :D

But I can also offer my other two.

Crowley, recently cursed (just finished up his quest), needs to find out he killed one of his daughters and the other died shortly after. Is pretty dark and grumpy, especially after his quest.

Destrier is a Conscript (sergeant) of the Falls and has two dragons, is a pretty warm father-type to everyone, and is always looking to help anyone in need.

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Eep lots of mentions about babies. More little foals running about <3

ANYWAY, hi. I'm not the best at coming up with plots so I'm simply going to offer Evaneska and Nuray for anything you might need. I'm open to anything people suggest 99.99% of the time so throw stuff at them =D We can see what happens.

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
I will play with any of your characters!! where do you need me? i got Mortuus Nox and Adonné

Mortuus Nox: A sinister Ghostly soul that i trapped in this world waiting to go to hell. He hears Voices of ancient Latin demons that keep him from spilling all is secrets form the past, they also keep him in line. He can show compassion when he really starts to feel for a mare, but it might take a lot to get it out of him. He prefers to have mistresses instead of just a mare he is stuck with, but he might change his mind. All in all he is a Fighter that has been scared from many battles physically and Mentally.

Adonné:: She is My SWP character that was a sickly foal and died for some time. The Lavender plants around her soaked their life into her dead body staining her golden pelt black with floral patterns. She was a royal, but dont let that fool you her dainty swirling horn is deadly, but not as deadly as the addiction she makes others feel to her. She gives them anything they want for a price of course. You may think this sweet mare is all yours, but in reality you are hers. You will come crawling back to her begging for more, but if she gives that to you is a different story, because every addiction has a price.

SOOO i am open to anything!! i would love to plot and Thread with you!!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Ophelia
Aithniel
Ulrik
Dvorak :D

take your pick!

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
Crystarius - my new dude. SWP. Needs all the things! Irritable from withdrawal. Distrusts all 'gods'.
Dovahkiin - needs some muse boosting stuff. She's a flirt, in a more masculine/in-your-face kind of way. She's only loyal to herself and has yet to be convinced that she should join a herd. xD So... yeah.

I also have,
Miykael, also an old soul. Long history. All around nice guy (aka a gentleman).
Naerys, young but curious. I have plans for her to go down the spy path. Also, once her companion gets a bit older he needs to steal some stuff and stir up trouble.

Should you be interested. :D I'd love for my babies to meet your babies! <3

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
I'd love to plot with you again! Don't have Panz right now (though he'd be very disappointed in her attitude, lol), but I do have:

Thantos: My new SWP guy, a dragon-pegasus hybrid who was the Captain of the Guard in his old herd in the rift. He is going through some guilt where he inadvertently caused the death and destruction of his old home, though he doesn't realize that a lot of that was caused by the sick magic of the Rift.

Morrigan: DT Healer, she could be a friend for Zandora? She has suffered through some loss in her history.

Jahzara: She's kind of in her own rut right now that I am trying to dig her out off, because I miss her happy-go-lucky and bubbly personality.

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
@Kratos I love the idea of those two meeting up! I think they'd be quite interesting, we can talk about a thread when everything starts opening up! Crowley and Z could meet perhaps? That could go in many directions!

@Evaneska Your characters would mend well with either of mine! I definitely thing Z and Nur should meet, since they have clashing personalities and they could maybe become best friends. She needs to meet mares real bad. Mis would also mend well with Evan, so they should meet a little bit later!

@Mortuus Nox Zandora and him should definitely meet, they could lead to having a really deep conversations with both of them being haunted by inner voices, (her father who is one of hell's devils) Would you mind setting up a thread? Zailah and Ado could also meet, they might hate each other though lol. Once we can have them meet, I will set up a thread!

@Tamme I would love to see Bol and Kat cross paths! As well as maybe Miseal and Aithniel? If you're up for it! Lemme know if you want to create the thread, or if we do both which one you want to do.

@Naerys Dovah and Miseal will totally need to meet, although I don't want anymore flings with him right now since he's got quite a lot of lady plots. In the future though for sure! Crys and Zailah can meet when they mix all the characters as well, they'd be fun! Also! Katerina and Miyk most definitely should thread, she is also very much like him in the 'old-soul' type way, considering she was immortal.

@Thantos I totally agree with Z and Morrigan meeting that will be good for her, she needs friends without dicks LOL. I don't have any for Jah since mine all bring out the darkness, but I would love to see Z and Morr and Thantos and Zai when they can all meet!

@Zekle I think Mis and Tan can meet at some point in the future! He would really like her personality, and Esk and Zai can also meet once we are given that freedom! Zek is a little young for my characters, but Katerina wouldn't mind seeing a youngin' and he can feel all proud and happy teaching her about things because she's completely new to this planet and doesn't even know what clouds or snow is!

Thanks everyone! Keep em' coming! Let me know if you'll be willing to set up the thread too.
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Esk
Tandavi
Zekle

K GO.

Dressy
Sure !! I will set it up probably tomorrow :) they could have some interesting talks :)

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
CAN ZANDORA AND CALEB BE BUDDIES AFTER THEiR CURRENT THREAD :D

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
YEAH! THEY CAN BE FUCKBUDDIES! @Caleb

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sounds good to me! Just let me know when you'd like to thread or just tag me somewhere. :D

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare
Bumps :)

Dressy
I tagged Zandora in the deep forest it just doesn't wanna pop up :(