the Rift

[OPEN] [WELCOME]Broken Solitude

akeldama Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Akeldama

The trek between Helovia's threshold to the Basin was definitely difficult, especially for the mare who had not ventured so far out before. Akeldama's feet ached, though the cool breeze of BirdSong refreshed her when her fatigue began to overwhelm her. After hiking behind the ebony stallion, they began to enter the territory. Ice spikes surrounded the area, Nox assuring her that they are here for protection only. As they passed things known as Sentinels, Akeldama found herself looking up at them in awe. Such strange contraptions, apparently serving to protect the Basin herd at all costs. Intrigued, Akeldama hung around for a bit longer than anticipated, quickly catching up to the others.

They soon entered the heart of Aurora Basin, and Akeldama sighed with relief. Her legs were aching and the cold was beginning to sting her ears, but she was glad to be here. Nox informed her that she would need to wait for the herd's Lord to greet her and formally introduce her to the herd, and she nodded. The prospect of being formally accepted into a herd was a foreign concept to the previously solitary mare, but she figured it would be important.

Turning to look at the two horses who brought her to this point, she smiled. "Thank you two for allowing me to come with you. I think this herd will be a good fit for me... I'll just need a while to adjust to the life of a herd mare." She chuckled to herself, albeit a bit nervously. "Not sure how that is, though... hopefully someone will help me out. Don't wanna mess up this early on!"

--------------

@Mortuus Nox @Tiamat :)

Messages In This Thread
[WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Mortuus Nox - 08-25-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 08-26-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 08-28-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Deimos - 09-07-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 09-07-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Tiamat - 09-14-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Mortuus Nox - 09-15-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by Deimos - 09-19-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: [WELCOME]Broken Solitude - by akeldama - 10-01-2015, 08:04 PM