the Rift

Possible love interests?

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Soo lately I have been kind of itching for Sialia to have some sort of love interest. She's a little weird, and honestly she wouldn't get along very well with the goody two shoes type. She has a fairly dark side herself, and I want someone who maybe brings that out a little bit, or even someone who can be kinda good but at the same time fairly selfish? I just don't see her being able to be with someone who was to polar opposite. In terms of what she seems to be attracted to it well. It kinda varies but she likes lots of hair. She likes heavy warmbloods or fresian/andalusian like horses. Again tons of hair xD Furry. Then again she thinks Thranduil is a sexy beast and he tends to be more lean than many of the studs she finds hawt. Anyway. Just kinda a thought. I don't want it to be a fast thing to happen, because she honestly is a slow mover on the feels train.
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
THIS IS TOTALLY NOT RELATED TO YOUR PLOT FISHING
but I really think Sia and Glacia should come live with Mauuuu
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
WE NEED TO THROW GLACIA AND MAU TOGETHER TO DO THIS
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
thows caleb at

he doesn't love, but he can certainly bring out her dark side, he's a good stallion (his morals are good) but slightly selfish, he kind of just wants sex, BUTTTT it's an idea nonetheless

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
when he's older, Volterra maybe? He's big and fuzzy and has a definite dark side. I can't see him loving her because he's polygamous and believes in harems, but it could certainly be a mutually beneficial relationship of lust and darkness? xD

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You could have Mortuus Nox he is a lady killer ;) very dark and ghostly Andalusian, scared from many fights and a damned soul that is trapped on this earth waiting for the Deamons to drag his soul to the firey pits of hell :) he also has ancient Latin deamons that talk to him in his head haha

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.