the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Ilios watched the mare curiously for a moment before turning to the woods around them. She seemed nervous about his presence so he turned back to her with a kind smile and lowered his head, trying to look friendly. It had never been difficult for the young stallion to talk to others. The hardest part was figuring out if you liked them and if they liked you. Warm silver eyes looked at her light grey face, wondering how she was feeling about him now. If she wanted him to leave he would, there wasn't a point in making her uncomfortable for no reason.

He cocked his rear right hoof relaxing as he waited quietly for her own name. He had learned a thing or two from visiting the Threshold so often. He was learning how to calm others with his own body, his words, his voice, and his eyes. He blinked slowly at the taller mare as she spoke in a shaky voice. "The pleasure is all mine Miss." He let his voice turn to deep silk his eyes were liquid silver. He takes a deep breath sampling her feminine scent. He could tell right off that she was from the north. Long white tipped tail flicked at his hocks; the only sign of misgivings. The stallion watched her a little closer now as her eyes flicked between himself and her hooves.

Ears pricked forward as she spoke once more. 'So, she is from the Basin.' He had seen the scars upon his mother's hide. Her Basin attacker had been crazy, vicious, and racist. What this girl like that as well, or was she different? Being on the kind side he would give her the benefit of the doubt. Even though he knew this sweet shy girl could just be an act. Taking a deep breath he spoke calmly once more, "I hail from the south, a place called the Dragon's Throat. It's as far south in Helovia as you can go." He eyed her for a moment before speaking again, "What brings you down this far south today?" He hoped it would sound like normal small talk, when it really was meant to be prying. He needed to know more about her, and her intentions.
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 376 @Eden
OOC: His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-26-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-12-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-21-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-21-2015, 09:11 PM