the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
He could feel her golden eyes upon him as he looked around the forest. Not being able to hear anything or see anyone the stud turned back to the grey mare. He caught her looking at his wings, which caused a smile to spread slowly over his handsome face. Slowly, carefully, he unfurled his teal and silver wings as he spoke, "I'm sure wings are a rarity in the Basin. Would you like to touch them? I wont bite, I promise." He grinned playfully at her silver eyes tracing her golden horn. it was good to see his plan had worked. As she relaxed his smile brightened. As her warm voice rolled out he nodded his ivy masked head. "Yes ma'am. I haven't lived there for very long, but I can already feel the heat coming in. At least we have an oasis and the ocean surrounds the herd land." He was sure that wasn't to much information, surely some of the Basin had already been to the Throat, and knew how it was laid out.

He watched her face quirk oddly as he voiced his question. 'Sticks?' His handsome buckskin dome tilted slightly as he watched her. Ilios longed to ask why, but chose to wait instead. Maybe she would explain, if not he wouldn't ask. Without offering an explanation, to him, that would mean she didn't want him to know. He waited quietly then chuckled at her answer. Then he saw the look that crossed her face. Slowly he pulled his wings back in and stepped forward. She seemed to be hurting and he wanted to help. He reached his tender muzzle towards her trying to comfort her. "My sister has always liked to pounce on leaves." He offered gently his silver eyes kind.

He stood with his muzzle out for a moment or two before drawing back now only a foot away. "How do you like Helovia so far? It is a very odd place." He joked playfully eyes bright trying to lighten the mood. Ilios watched her once more standing tall and proud. He didn't have much of an ego, but there was a little bud of self-worth growing along with his body. Testosterone was certianly a weird and annoying part of growing up. It made it hard to think of anything besides mares and what he would like to do with them. It made it even more annoying that he, sometimes, had a hard time hiding it. His eyes were usally what gave his naughty thoughts away. Instead the stud turned his gaze away, upwards towards the sky. The sun was high above them by now, he knew that, even though he couldn't see the fireball.
Wonderings Talking
Words: 451
OOC: @Eden His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-26-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-12-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-21-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-21-2015, 09:11 PM