the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
His intelligent gaze did not miss the way her own slid over his frame. Unable to help himself the stallion arched his neck slightly, proud of the handsome colors he had been blessed with. Taking advantage of her sweep eyes he did the same to her. She was enchanting with her light grey body marked with a golden spot upon her neck, golden horn, and a gold streak in her forelock. A shiver ran through his body, a feeling of pure and instinctual lust. He tried his best to shove the feeling and thought away. But as his gaze devoured her sturdy and curvy bodice, he couldn't stop thinking of how her skin must feel.

Then he uncurled his wings and offered her something he was sure she didn't expect. A warm smile crossed his features as she turned to look into his eyes. When her muzzle touched his soft feathers, fire bloomed where her skin touched and raced down his body. Longing grew in his heart and loins pulling his smile up farther. He chuckled warm and deep as her light giggle touched his ears. She traced the soft appendages for a moment as he watched her still smiling. "Thank you, I try to keep them nice and clean.0" He laughed playfully watching her as she spoke again. "Caleb." He whispered expression turning dark for a second. Oh yes, he knew the arrogant bastard. Tucking the nasty thoughts away he spoke of the Throat instead.

"Maybe you can come and visit one day, just to see the Ocean, or we could go to the Endless Blue." His eyes sparkled as they spoke of the sea. "It's a marvelous thing, always shifting and changing." His mind wondered on that for a second before a sudden idea hit him. He remembered what he had done for Rexanna, she had loved it so why wouldn't Eden. He reached towards his left wing searching with his teeth for one of the larger feathers, before making his selection. Easily he pulled the four inch silver lined feather out and turned back towards her. Reaching forward he tried to place the token in her mane, if she wouldn't allow it, he would place it at her feet. "This is a token of our friendship Eden. If you ever need me, come to the Throat and ask for me. Show them this and they will know you seek me." He smiled and tried to brush his muzzle along her neck. The boy wondered if she felt the fire he did when she touched him.

When sorrow touched her gentle beautiful face he couldn't help but extend a wing to try and cover her. He longed to shield her from the pain her memories caused, but he could not. He settled for trying to comfort her, she the lady he was there for her sore heart. He spoke of Areli lovingly, trying to show her she was not alone. She accepted hi touch a small smile upon her face. "I suppose it is." He smiled gently before withdrawing his wing.

He followed her lead composing himself for a moment, a soft snort ruffling his tender nose. He nodded in silent agreement, she was right in saying life would be boring without a little craziness. He allowed a comfortable, to him at least, silence to fall as his gaze turned skyward. He was lost in thought for a moment. Thoughts of missing people and how great it would be to have a family that would not leave you, someone to call your own. To someone that had watched his family pull apart he still believed in love. He still wanted to find his soulmate in a mare. Buckskin colored sides heaved with a massive sigh as he tried to pull away from the troubled thoughts. How would he ever find a true and loyal mate, one that would not allow him to walk away? Trying to hide the feelings coursing through him he kept his horned head skyward trying to ignore the longing in his heart.

Wonderings   Talking
Words: 678 @Eden
OOC: His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-26-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 08-30-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-09-2015, 01:40 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-12-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Ilios - 09-21-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: Chasing Ghosts - by Eden - 09-21-2015, 09:11 PM